Description

Daily Sales For Sol 72 Outdoor Summer Houses Log Cabins. Free Shipping 8 X 7 Ft. Tongue & Groove Log Cabin, Buy Summer Houses & Log Cabins online! Free delivery over £40 to most of the UK ✓ Great Selection ✓ Excellent customer service ✓ Find everything for a beautiful home

• Material: Solid Wood
  • Cladding Style: Tongue & Groove
  • Treatment: None
  • Foundation Required: Yes
  • Foundation Included: No
    • Product Name 8 X 7 Ft. Tongue & Groove Log Cabin
      Brand Sol 72 Outdoor
      Product SKU uk70eaf92aaa16415
      Category Summer Houses Log Cabins
      Main Category Shop Outdoor

Outdoor & Garden Ideas

Heating Oil The price will be enough to leave you cold

If you think the price of gasoline is high, wait until the first cold snap of the season. Typically, home fuel oil is a seasonal product but the price is definitely tied to the overall cost of crude oil. As the price of the raw material is now at an all time high, we can expect heating oil to also go up substantially from last year.

In many places the price of home heating oil is equivalent to the price of gasoline. This is interesting as the price of gasoline typically has between 45-55 cents in transportation taxes built into the price.

Heating Oil is a product that is actually created in the off season in the refineries that make gasoline during the winter. The way this works is simple. An oil refinery doesn't make any money unless it's making product. Even going full bore 100% of capacity which is almost impossible, the oil refineries throughout the country are unable to meet the demand for fuel or heating oil during the winter and gasoline in the summer. The answer to this dilemma, while also recognizing the need to keep the plant operating at peak efficiency is to make heating oil in the summer and store it in tanks for deliveries in the autumn and winter cold seasons. They also do the same in the colder winter months by manufacturing gasoline for use in the summer. This allows the oil company to keep the refinery operational while also turning out the products we depend on every year.

The one problem with this is that on top of the price of crude oil, they also need to guess right about the demand. To much fuel oil or gasoline at the end of the season and they lose money. To little and the price goes up even more. To make matters worse, they also need to base demand on the weather which as we know is unpredictable at best.

You can do you part by being as fuel efficient as possible when using either product. Consider a campaign of finding the drafts in your home and fixing them. Use blankets and heating pads to keep everyone warm in the evening. Turn down the thermostat at night and save even more. Quit heating that spare bedroom and put a towel at the bottom to limit cold air from entering the heating parts of your home. The less heating oil used, the less upward pressure on the price and the more we all save.

All About of Summer Houses Log Cabins

Summer Houses & Log Cabins

Do you want a little hiding place in your garden? What about an extra office space outside? A party room or a playroom for the kids? If you have enough space in your garden , consider buying a summer house or log cabin.

What is the Difference between a Summer House and a Log Cabin?

summer  house

The main difference between garden log cabins and summer houses is the size. Summer houses are more on the smaller side of things while log cabins are usually a little more sturdy and bigger. Log cabins can be a year round option if you have a garden big enough and go for an insulated cabin. Summer houses are mainly for the warmer months as the name suggests.

While log cabins always have a rectangular footprint , summer houses can come in rectangular , hexagonal and corner floor designs. Based on the floor plan , summer houses can have different roof constructions as well and can even look like little pavilions. Corner summer houses are very useful designs that can be fit into garden corners to use up as little space as possible.

Cladding , Roof Types & Special Features

log  cabin

Decide if you need single or double doors , how many windows you want to have , how big they should be and if you would like a veranda for your summer house or log cabin. Next to these little features you have to make decisions about basics like roof structure and cladding.

The simplest form of roof type are flat or pent roofs. Pent roofs are flat roofs that are higher on one end of the summer or garden house , usually the front , to allow rain to run off the roof easily.

Apex roofs are a type of gable roof that have two pitched roof sides that run down on either side of a ridge board. The doors of a log cabin or summer house with an apex roof are on the side of the gable. In the case of a reverse apex roof , the door or doors are on either of the roof sides of the cabin or house.

Hip roofs have a roof side on all four walls of the summer house or garden cabin. In the case of a pyramid roof , all roof sides are triangles. They can be found on summer houses or sheds with a square floor design. A simple hip roof has two triangular sides and two trapezoid sides.

Gazebo roofs are gently tented roofs that can be found on hexagonal summer houses and similar pavilion structures.

Cladding usually comes in two basic varieties: overlap or feather-edge , and tongue & groove. Overlap clad wall constructions have boards that simply overlap one another. Tongue & groove on the other hand has interlocking boards. A special type of tongue and groove cladding is shiplap which is supposed to be the most weather resistant of all three constructions for summer houses and garden cabins.

Decorate your Summer House

summer  house

Space and your personal taste are the only limits on how to approach interior design for your summer house. Style the windows with curtains , hang up pictures and add ornaments. And , of course , do not forget outdoor cushions , rugs , blankets , a wind chime , outdoor candles and all the other small but important items to add that extra layer of comfort to your little home from home.

Install lights or use lanterns and set up a small table and chairs and maybe a bookcase or bench and your cabin and summer house are all set up for cosy evenings outside in your garden no matter what the weather will be.

Planning Permission for Garden Buildings

Please make sure that you are allowed to set up your dream summer house or log cabin in your garden. For some sites , heights and features like balconies or verandas you might need a permission for garden building like houses , cabins , sheds or garages. Check with the local authorities to make sure you can enjoy your new summer house or log cabin for a long time.

Wayfair.co.uk loves everything home and décor , and we want to make sure that you do too. That's why we carry a zillion different Summer Houses & Log Cabins for sale online. With options it's easy to narrow down your online shopping to find Summer Houses & Log Cabins that are right for your home. With great products like the Beach 16 x 16 Ft. Tongue & Groove Summer House and the Barbados 11 x 8 Ft. Tongue & Groove Summer House you're sure to find the right Summer Houses & Log Cabins that fit into your home.

16 of 10 Review For 8 X 7 Ft. Tongue & Groove Log Cabin

• Review by Eryn

Eryn ( 2020-Nov-13 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

We were surprised how heavy was the package, (poor UPS guy!). It was easy for the two of us to put together. Bench is perfect near our grill, allows the cook a place to sit, and place a drink on the table. I only gave it 4 stars as there was damage to the wood under the table, which is only noticeable when table is up AND if it is pointed out!

• Review by Farooq

Farooq ( 2020-Sep-03 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

The chairs are absolutely beautiful and comfortable. I love the wide arms. I would recommend protecting the wood with an oil rub if they will be in the elements, but they were worth every penny that I paid for them.

• Review by Jonathan

Jonathan ( 2020-Sep-28 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Look fab in Victorian porch. Good quality for money paid. Windows in lantern thick glass and overall look is expensive due to weight not flim flam.

• Review by Kristen

Kristen ( 2020-Dec-24 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Shed looks lovely, good size inside. Gets very hot inside, so ventilation could have been better. Also two shelves provided, better if came with six that there are slots for. Apart from that, was very, very unhappy with delivery guys who wanted to leave the shed on the pavement when I had repeatedly requested before delivery by email and phone for shed to be delivered to the garden (semi-detached house). They were ready to take it back to base. When my neighbour came out, they then took the shed to the garden.

• Review by Lisa

Lisa ( 2020-Sep-23 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I am very pleased with the raised vegetable bed which was delivered.from you in the 30th May instead of 1at June !! I am 90 years old and as I have arthritis can't bend very far! Your raised bed is perfect as it has three different levels so it is very useful!!

• Review by Paul

Paul ( 2020-Dec-03 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Easy to put together as all tools are supplied. Looks really nice at the top of my garden.

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2020-Feb-29 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

It's a lovely finish, sturdy and nice quality. However not all the holes had been pre-drilled for the back panel and most importantly the dimensions say this unit is 140cm wide however as you can see its actually only 104cm when built so rather disappointed as wanted it to fill this space fully and since I paid £85 I feel it should have been cheaper for the size of the unit

• Review by Derek

Derek ( 2020-May-17 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Amazing quality, we love it. Looks really smart and sturdy. Perfect for what we needed and simple to set up

• Review by Andrew

Andrew ( 2020-Apr-09 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

These are so elegant and love they are faux wicker with faux bamboo. I needed to buy these for a client's doctor's office so they need to stand up to all ages, weather and needs and this nails it on the head. Thank you I highly recommend these dining chairs and they are stackable!

• Review by Scott

Scott ( 2020-Sep-06 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Lovely bench. Really comfy, solid and easy to assemble. Looks great! Super fast delivery also - very happy.

• Review by John

John ( 2020-Sep-26 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Love, love, love these! I put a couple air plants in them and have them hanging in my newly updated kitchen. Nice little geometric touch and the quality of the pottery and metal is wonderful!

• Review by Claire

Claire ( 2020-Jul-01 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Bench is a lovely color and I love that there is a little table that pops up in the middle. There are some dried paint drips, the table section where it locks in place was cracked, and some seams show, which I’m not super happy about. Hoping it will be a sturdy bench that will last is regardless.

• Review by Joanne

Joanne ( 2020-Nov-26 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I put it together with no problem (lady here!). I had a spot on my deck picked out for it and it’s perfect!

• Review by Anoja

Anoja ( 2020-Dec-23 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

It’s just what we needed! Natural soil is very heavy clay so hard to manage for vegetables. This is perfect.

• Review by Brooke

Brooke ( 2020-Mar-23 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Exactly what I wanted. I just painted this room a dark color and had an empty space on the wall. I wanted to put something's with texture or three dimensional and something light colored to offset the dark background. I also wanted something a bit more organic soI put fake little plants inside. They look great!

• Review by Farooq

Farooq ( 2020-Aug-26 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Whilst the pots are well made and look nice. The colour of all 3 is not consistent with the largest pot looking as if it has only been painted once and one of the others being in between the brightest and dullest

Be the first to review “T-shirt with skirt”

Your email adchair will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 2 3 4 5