Description

The Seasonal Aisle Outdoor Sale. Price Sale 20 Warm White Twinkling Branch String Light, All the best Garden Furniture from our Sale! ❤ Shop Garden & Outdoors.co.uk, enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff, even big stuff.

• Bulb Type: LED
  • Overall: 0.2cm H x 0.1cm L x 1000cm D
  • Overall Product Weight: 0.09kg
    • Product Name 20 Warm White Twinkling Branch String Light
      Brand The Seasonal Aisle
      Product SKU uk82a28918eacf68e
      Category Outdoor Sale
      Main Category Shop Outdoor

Outdoor & Garden Ideas

Hardwood Floor Care

In order to enjoy the full benefits of a hardwood floor, you have to apply the right maintenance techniques. Since hard wood, no matter how sturdy, is organic, it can be susceptible to wear and decay if you do not take care of it. Thus, if you want it to last for a long time, you must be diligent enough to maintain it with proper cleaning and waxing.

Hardwood floors are somewhat expensive. And because they are an investment, it is but prudent to make sure that you get the maximum value for your money as the years progress. Thus, we face the question. How do we take care of our hardwood floors? Consider the tips below.

- Avoid too much sun exposure

If the room where your hardwood floor is has a large window, protect it from the sun using sheer curtains or blinds. Ultra violet rays are said to have ill effects on hardwood floors.

- Don't drag your furniture around

This pertains particularly to the large furniture. If you want to move your oak sofa to another location, use a dolly or have people lift it. Never drag it across the floor as it may scar the finish or dig deep into the wood itself. Also, use felt contacts under the furnitures' legs to prevent their weight from creating scratches and dents on the flooring.

- Clean up spills and stain immediately.

If your hardwood floor has a good and intact finish, then you have nothing to worry about. But if it has already been there for a while, the finishing might already be stripped off and allow the water to seep into the wood. When this happens, sanding and refinishing the part of the floor that got wet is a good idea. If this technique fails, you might have to replace that particular plank with a new one.

- Sweep your hardwood floor regularly

Use a broom with fine exploded bristles as they are most effective in trapping grit and dust from the creases and corners of your flooring. Broom bristles that are too soft might only drag the dust further into your flooring and fill the cracks.

In conclusion, the way you care for your hardwood floor should mirror how you care for things you value. Your hardwood floor not only provides physical beauty to your home but also ushers in a sense of homey comfort that will forever be absent with a concrete floor.

25 of 35 Review For 20 Warm White Twinkling Branch String Light

• Review by Craig

Craig ( 2020-Feb-02 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Looks good only problem is it has got a mark on one of the doors it looks like something has been lead on it

• Review by Joanna

Joanna ( 2020-Nov-30 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Amazing!! Looks fab in my garden

• Review by Rita

Rita ( 2020-Aug-03 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

This swing is exactly as pictured on www.boisecloggers.com! It matches the trim on our house and is the perfect size for our front patio. It arrived a day late, but was packaged very well and was fairly easy to put together. Best of all was the price!

• Review by Elizabeth

Elizabeth ( 2020-Jan-30 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I absolutely LOVE these. Target is selling them for 80. They are a bit confusing to hang box doesn’t come with any instruction... I used a small drill bit to drill the hole then tapped the plastic anchors into the wall screwed the stylish brass screws into the anchors by hand. The screws don’t have any notches to use a screwdriver or drill on.

• Review by Davina

Davina ( 2020-Nov-05 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Good value for money and arrived promptly. Does tilt forward slightly whilst hung on the balcony but a good quality product

• Review by Judith

Judith ( 2020-Jun-26 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Exactly as pictured lovely sofa set great quality and reasonably priced.

• Review by Wilmary

Wilmary ( 2020-Oct-09 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Lovely set, as advertised can’t fault it. Looks great on my balcony. I’m very happy with my purchase.

• Review by Barbara

Barbara ( 2020-May-15 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

This was a little confusing to assemble, but I was able to put it together. Nice outdoor bench. I'm able to store my porch cushions in it for the winter.

• Review by Sarah

Sarah ( 2020-Oct-25 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

we've had this little set now for about 3 years and cant fault it. Zero signs of wear or damage through use. The set stays out all winter under a small cover and cleans up well. really pleased with it.

• Review by Janice

Janice ( 2020-Jul-31 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Not even one negative about this at all. My feet are size 10.5.. I didn’t put the backboard piece on the product for this reason and it works perfectly as intended. Looks great and also a bench! 10/10

• Review by Rajiv

Rajiv ( 2020-Aug-11 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Love it... Its a little chilly outside still to enjoy it, but I did put it together and it looks nice.

• Review by Moni

Moni ( 2020-Jan-12 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Ordered a number of products recently from www.boisecloggers.com. Normally good quality and service but recently nearly all have been damaged. Not sure what's going on but may have to shop elsewhere which is a shame

• Review by John

John ( 2020-Jul-30 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Had them for ages before I got them out of the box so felt obliged to keep them. Seats are nice and comfortable but they are so low- likewise the table. Just FAR too small and not worth the money! Would not recommend. The picture gives the illusion that the table was taller than it actually is. It is only really like a very small coffee table.

• Review by Ashleigh

Ashleigh ( 2020-Feb-21 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

These are very modern and perfect for filling in a small area.

• Review by Julie

Julie ( 2020-Jun-28 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

they came in so fast, and easily put together!! except one part of a top was cracked inside, but it held water our the whole summer and kept the towels for the pool right at hand, and organized!! saw them in the store recently, but got a better deal on here! love them and you.

• Review by Monica

Monica ( 2020-Oct-01 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

The instructions were fine and it went together well, i have put wood on the shelves for a bit of stability and weighed it down with bags of compost. Its been perfect to start off my herbs and veggies and some flowers but i do worry that if we have any gale force winds it may take off! I haven’t given 5 stars because it is a bit flimsy but you get what you pay for....

• Review by Ann

Ann ( 2020-Jul-04 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Sometimes slightly awkward to screw in but didn't take too long to construct. Looks lovely and green cushions are a nice touch! Highly recommended

• Review by Julie

Julie ( 2020-Jun-19 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Colour was darker than in the photos which was a bit disappointing but still a very nice planter & I'm keeping it

• Review by Amanda

Amanda ( 2020-Sep-12 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Exactly what we needed for all our furniture cushions! Completely waterproof and super sturdy...and it was so easy to put together.

• Review by Susan

Susan ( 2020-May-12 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Great sofa looks expensive! Bit fiddly to put together but my husband managed it even with his big fingers! Highly recommend.

• Review by Wendy

Wendy ( 2021-Mar-02 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Very comfortable and attractive bench for the price. Easy to assemble. It looks good in the garden and is solid.

• Review by Madelyn

Madelyn ( 2021-Jan-16 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Though small, this set is interesting and can be paired with other decor to make a bigger statement.

• Review by Steve

Steve ( 2020-Mar-26 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Lovely set, as advertised can’t fault it. Looks great on my balcony. I’m very happy with my purchase.

• Review by Michelle

Michelle ( 2020-Jun-23 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Very cute and nice feature with the pop up table! However the blue color looks black, very dark.

• Review by Barbara

Barbara ( 2020-Jun-25 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

This planter is perfect for the lavender tree that my friend bought for me. It looks very stylish next to my front door. It arrived a little scuffed on one side, but given that it was a sale item and the price was good it offered good value for money. I would recommend th.is item

Be the first to review β€œT-shirt with skirt”

Your email adchair will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 2 3 4 5