Description

Up to 70% Off Freeport Park Trampolines. Low Price 17' Backyard: Above Ground Trampoline With Safety Enclosure, Buy Trampolines online! Free delivery over £40 to most of the UK ✓ Great Selection ✓ Excellent customer service ✓ Find everything for a beautiful home

• Manufacturer Warranty: Yes
  • Total Weight Limit: 225kg
  • Safety Net Enclosure Included: Yes
  • Frame Material: Steel
  • Rust Resistant: Yes
    • This trampoline brings a park sized trampoline into your backyard for maximum fun and fitness! This 10x17 rectangular trampoline is ideal for situations where space is at a premium its narrow profile makes it a good choice for side yard installations. The grassy green colours blend into the natural setting making your trampoline naturally appealing! These trampolines are known for their massive bounce due to the independently working springs that work at different rates giving you the...

Product Name 17' Backyard: Above Ground Trampoline With Safety Enclosure
      Brand Freeport Park
      Product SKU ukdc02f1fbb2a3263
      Category Trampolines
      Main Category Outdoor Toys Play Equipment

Outdoor & Garden Ideas

Faux Wood Shutter Questions Answered

During the 1990's wooden window shutters became very popular is the United States, part of a widespread increase in real wood window accessories. Wood shutters were however relatively expensive, so alternatives soon appeared in the shape of wood blinds. Now the trend has reversed and the ever popular wood blind market has encouraged a resurgence in wood shutters, and in particular faux wood shutters which give a wood effect but at much less cost to the consumer. So why should you choose a faux wood shutter over real wood?

Window shutters are designed to provide privacy and to shade your room from the sun's rays, and have advantages over similarly priced blinds in that the shutter can provide a more complete shade, letting less light into the room. Faux wood shutter sets are generally made from PVC or a composite material and are designed to afford the buyer all the advantages and aesthetic attractions of real wood without the inherent costs associated with natural wood.

15 or 20 years ago wood blinds were bought mostly by the wealthy, however the development of the faux wood shutter has made shutters more affordable, in fact forcing manufacturers to lower the relative cost of real wood units to prevent an erosion of their sales. This means real wood shutters are affordable for many more people, but faux wood shutters are still the cheaper option. However this narrowing of the price difference has meant that currently around 50% of custom blinds sold in the US are faux wood, and the percentage for shutters is likely comparable.

One of the reasons consumers often choose a faux wood shutter is concern for the environment, people are now aware of global problems involving natural wood depletion and look for assurances that the wood used is sustainable and is being replaced. This concern is not an issue with faux wood shutters of course, however it could be argued that wood is at least a biodegradable material where PVC and composite materials can contribute to growing refuse disposal problems in the future. In the minds of the majority of buyers these issues tend to register less than price and aesthetics, but it is something to be considered.

There are obvious advantages to faux wood shutters in terms of strength and resistance to damage, a faux wood shutter will not warp fade or crack like a wood shutter, and PVC will keep its shape and texture much better than wood over long periods exposed to the sun. The shutters themselves are available in many looks and textures, replicating many real wood varieties, even common wood stains and varnishes. It must be said that most people can very quickly tell the difference when close to the shutters, however the purpose is simply to convince the casual observer from a distance and help create an expensive wood "look" to the home or room.

The question of which type of shutter to choose, either faux or wood, can only be answered by the buyer. However for most people the choice comes down to one simple question: how much are you prepared to pay? You will find most real wood shutters are still expensive and if you are buying them for every window in your home it can be a significant outlay. Take a close look at the faux wood alternatives, you may just find exactly what you are looking for, at significantly lower cost.

All About of Trampolines

Trampolines

Have hours of fun bouncing away on a new garden trampoline! Trampolines are amazing because they are a great way to get outside in the summer sun and exercise. We have sturdy and safe trampolines for sale that will be great entertainment for the whole family. Check out our trampolines with safety enclosures as well as round mini exercise trampolines to find the best size and shape trampoline for your space and needs.

Trampoline with safety enclosures:

As you look for a new trampoline you should always keep two things in mind: creating a safe environment and fun! Fortunately , you can accomplish both by getting a trampoline with an enclosure. The additional safety nets on all sides help keep people within the trampoline area so that no one falls off. This is fantastic because when you have a trampoline with a safety net you can also have peace of mind knowing that it is more safe for people who use it.

Trampoline Shapes:

After you've decided whether or not you want a trampoline with an enclosure you should think about the trampoline shape. Even though round trampolines are the most popular , rectangle trampolines are an attractive option as well. Round trampolines are popular because the circular shape helps keep you near the center of the trampoline at all times. And the center of a trampoline is always the safest place to be.

Indoor vs Outdoor Trampolines:

Finally , you should think about whether you need an indoor or outdoor trampoline for your child. Outdoor trampolines are the most popular type of trampoline because there is no ceiling outside hindering your jumping height. If you have a small child or need a mini trampoline to augment some at home workouts indoor trampolines are the answer. They are much smaller than outdoor trampolines and are made to limit your jumping height. But if you are a small child they can still be a lot of fun!

Wayfair.co.uk loves everything home and décor , and we want to make sure that you do too. That's why we carry a zillion different Trampolines for sale online. With options it's easy to narrow down your online shopping to find Trampolines that are right for your home. With great products like the Argonaut 5’ Trampoline with Safety Enclosure and the 5' Round Portable Kids Trampoline you're sure to find the right Trampolines that fit into your home.

19 of 50 Review For 17' Backyard: Above Ground Trampoline With Safety Enclosure

• Review by Nicola

Nicola ( 2020-Nov-12 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

bought in the sale a couple of years ago, still looks like new despite being left outside all year round

• Review by Stacey

Stacey ( 2020-Oct-20 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

It's attractive and I expect I'm going to like it a lot. The instructions are really hopeless, though. There's an item they call "extra bolt" that is really a tool for holding a sort of washer in a hole so you can screw a bolt into it. (Then you unscrew the "extra bolt" from the washer and back your "extra bolt" out of the hole.) Not only is that only more or less hinted at by a tiny diagram...it doesn't actually work unless you insert the tool and washer all the way into the hole (maybe an inch and a half) and then back it out just a few millimeters. Only then (and only if you're holding the tool so the washer that's attached to it is in just the right position for you to screw the actual bolt in from the other side) does it work. I get why that's not easy to write instructions for. Making your customers figure that out, though...

• Review by Jolie

Jolie ( 2020-Nov-26 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Great value and comfortable. My 19 year old daughter put it together on her own as a surprise for me... and did a great job! was impressed at the quality for the cost

• Review by Anon

Anon ( 2020-Aug-30 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Packaged well for delivery. Easy to follow instruction. Well made. Has made my hallway look great. Definitely recommend to friends and family

• Review by Lewis

Lewis ( 2020-Oct-07 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Great - very pleased with sofa set - took a couple of hours to assemble with one person.simple clear instructions. Great result thank you

• Review by Christine

Christine ( 2021-Feb-27 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

10/18 - so far this bench has held up in the AZ sun, wind and rain. I have not applied any treatment as I preferred that it weather naturally. It was purchased 5/17.

• Review by K

K ( 2020-Feb-11 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I needed 8 but ordered four of these chairs in grey just to check the quality. I am very pleased with the overall look and quality. They are light but sturdy. I paired them with an expensive teak table to get in upscale French ambiance. It works.

• Review by Julie

Julie ( 2020-Sep-15 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

The kids constantly had their helmets, baseball gloves etc all over the deck at the cabin. I ordered this stylish storage bin so I didn't have to look at it. It looks great on the deck and serves as an extra seat too! It was super easy to put together and just looks like another piece of furniture!

• Review by Kim

Kim ( 2021-Feb-27 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Love my swing. Directions were a pain bc none of the parts are labeled to match the directions so it was hard to tell which leg was which. I had to take it apart on step 5 bc I had put it together wrong and used the wrong screws twice. However all of that was worth it in the end bc it was exactly what I wanted. Goes together well and seems to be well made. I hope to get many years use out of it. It is a little on the smaller side but definitely comfortable for 2 people.

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2020-Sep-01 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Love, love, love this bench. It's exactly what I wanted for the courtyard. The care instructions recommended using wax to maintain the wood and suggested not to let bird droppings or leaves sit on it for any length of time which may be more fuss than some people are willing to give their outdoor furniture but wooden outdoor furniture requires extra TLC. If that's too much then let me say it would look beautiful indoors as well.

• Review by Heather

Heather ( 2020-Sep-16 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

For the price good value, cushions are quite slippy material, only down side

• Review by Joanne

Joanne ( 2020-Apr-05 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I ordered it as birthday present so I will not be using it. But I know my sister will love it. But most importantly, thank you for delivering it to my back door. That was a pleasant, impressive surprise. Thank you very much to UPS!!!

• Review by Justin

Justin ( 2020-Jul-13 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

nice looking, good quality product, I had to tighten all the screws on it and one of them refused to tighten up but overall happy with the item.

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2020-Jul-19 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

It must be the easiest ever flat pack everything was marked holes pre drilled screws ect all in separate bags and looks great

• Review by Joyce

Joyce ( 2020-Feb-17 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

The look is great. The quality of the rattan is not that great (not strong) and the cushions are soaked in fire-retardant which is really not eco-friendly nor good for the body. It started dripping off when the rain hit the cushions.

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2020-Feb-28 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

We are extremely pleased with our porch swing purchase. It arrived in a timely manner and it was very easy to assemble.

• Review by Colin

Colin ( 2020-Apr-24 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Brilliant - easy to put together, I did it alone in about half hour and didn’t need to drill any holes (some reviews mentioned this) Looks great and fits shoes / boots easily as well as fitting in a small hallway without dominating it. Fabulous buy.

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2021-Jan-14 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Amazing!! Looks fab in my garden

• Review by Meredith

Meredith ( 2020-Jun-10 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

This is a nice set that is easily moved around, just right for a quick few minutes in the garden or for a longer, very useful for little ones to use for a quick lunch, keeping them out in the fresh air and away from the TV.

Be the first to review “T-shirt with skirt”

Your email adchair will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 2 3 4 5