Description

Top Brands Of Symple Stuff Landscape Lighting. Buy Cheap 1 LED Flood Light, Buy Landscape Lighting online! Free delivery over £40 to most of the UK ✓ Great Selection ✓ Excellent customer service ✓ Find everything for a beautiful home

• Country of Origin: China
  • Product Type: Flood Light
  • Overall: 20.7cm H x 21.9cm W x 2.9cm D
  • Voltage: 240V
  • Number of Lights (Per Product): 1
    • Product Name 1 LED Flood Light
      Brand Symple Stuff
      Product SKU ukb4b4248f0d5c34f
      Category Landscape Lighting
      Main Category Outdoor Lighting

Outdoor & Garden Ideas

Hiring A Contractor 10 Mistakes To Avoid

A very smart attorney I know paid $7,000 for a roof repair, only to have the roof leak the next time it rained. The contractor stalled, made excuses, but never did a thing about it. Anyone can have these kinds of problems when having repairs or improvements done, but to make it less likely, avoid the folowing mistakes when hiring a contractor.

1. Not knowing what you want. If you don't know what you want, you might not like what you get. Also, if you change your mind and change the job halfway through, the contract - and price - have changed (Hint: it won't get cheaper). Know clearly what you want done.

2. Not getting everything in writing. You don't want to hear, "I didn't say I was going to include the gutters."

3. Not having dates in the contract. Did you want it finished this year? You better have it in the contract.

4. Paying too much up front. A deposit may be a reasonable request when the contract is signed, and money for materials prior to the start date. Never pay in full before the job is finished.

5. Hiring unlicensed contractors. Actually, this can be okay, if you know what you are doing (and he does). The license doesn't mean you get expertise, but it does mean you get leverage. A contractor will right his wrongs to avoid losing that license.

6. Hiring the first one in the phone book. Ask friends who had work done, or the owner of a hardware store. Find a recommendation based on a similar job to yours.

7. Thinking there will be no problems. Weather delays, employees quitting, and more will happen. Having problems is okay, but it's not okay if the contractor can't work out the issues to your satisfaction.

8. Expecting neatness. Believe it or not, it is sometimes efficient to leave things laying where they'll next be used. There will be messes, so prepare accordingly. Cover things if it will be a dusty job, for example. Also be clear in the contract that the jobsite will be cleaned up at the end of the job.

9. Not having penalties in the contract. This is important on large jobs. It's one thing to say "Work to be completed by May 2nd," but better to add, "$100 per day to be deducted from the contract price for each day the job is unfinished beyond May 2nd." That's what I call a motivational clause.

10. Thinking contracts will prevent problems. They help, but unreasonable people on either side of a contract can ignore them, or use "literal readings" to make things even worse. Find someone you can work with, and keep your eyes open.

All About of Landscape Lighting

Landscape Lighting

Brilliant landscape lighting can evoke a subtle mood in your garden or outdoor space , illuminating your garden path or highlighting a stunning rock garden. Light up a pond or cast shadows against a garden wall with one of our LED floodlights , or perhaps add a warm tinge to your outdoor decking with our step and rail lights. We also have more exuberant decorative lighting that brings a more spirited feel to your outdoor area and stirs the imagination.

Here we outline our main outdoor landscape lighting types:

LED  pathway  lights  at  Wayfair.co.uk

Brighten up your garden path and illuminate your outdoor passageways with our LED lighting sets. Guide the way with outdoor lighting which provides a large amount of light without radiating heat. LED offers a low energy consumption , economical choice while still exuding a large amount of light.

Floor  and  spot  lights  for  the  garden  at  Wayfair.co.uk

Cast striking , dramatic light on your garden features with solar powered flood and spot lights. These LED lights offer the perfect way to brighten up garden stairs and steps too , while the solar option is both economical and environmentally friendly , helping you to reduce energy bills.

Deck  lighting  set  at  Wayfair.co.uk

Generally solar powered , deck lighting provides night time illumination and security , as well as ensuring there are no unwanted trips and falls when you are entertaining on a late summer evening. Inexpensive and effective , our LED deck lighting selections offers great choice and versatility.

Wayfair.co.uk loves everything home and décor , and we want to make sure that you do too. That's why we carry a zillion different Landscape Lighting for sale online. With options it's easy to narrow down your online shopping to find Landscape Lighting that are right for your home. With great products like the 1 Light LED Pathway Light (Set of 4) and the Verduzco 4 Piece LED Pathway Light Set (Set of 4) you're sure to find the right Landscape Lighting that fit into your home.

19 of 33 Review For 1 LED Flood Light

• Review by Liz

Liz ( 2020-Jun-27 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Very nice - I plan to put air plants in them. Smaller than I expected so I will be ordering a single, larger one.

• Review by Michaela

Michaela ( 2020-Oct-21 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Very easy to assemble with clear instructions in the Manuel provided. Arrived on time and with everything needed in the box. Very happy with the end result. It's a very spacious storage box that perfectly fits in our garden. Looks good too!

• Review by Anthony

Anthony ( 2020-Apr-24 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I ordered it as birthday present so I will not be using it. But I know my sister will love it. But most importantly, thank you for delivering it to my back door. That was a pleasant, impressive surprise. Thank you very much to UPS!!!

• Review by Taif

Taif ( 2020-Nov-12 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Excellent product, sturdy and durable. We bought for our garden furniture cushions and blankets, great space inside.

• Review by Sena

Sena ( 2021-Apr-19 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Bought 2019 Hopeless fittings Arms simply won’t screw in Sadly disappointed It is comfortable but not hard wearing

• Review by Marcy

Marcy ( 2021-Jan-04 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Good value for money. Received them quite quickly after ordering. Good service all round.

• Review by Alyssa

Alyssa ( 2021-Mar-21 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Great piece of furniture for our garden and easy to assemble

• Review by Evelyn

Evelyn ( 2020-Jan-26 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Some of the sections were warped and had to be straightened using some gentle heat. There were 4 screws missing but Keter customer services were helpful when telephoned. The shed looks good once built up (not the easiest process) and there is a good amount of space inside. The double doors are a bonus as it makes access to equipment easier. Although I am relatively pleased with the shed I do think it is a little expensive for what it is.

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2021-Jun-29 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

The bench was good ,comfortable and fairly easy to put together. However you instructions need some more explanation to screw it together.

• Review by Guerda

Guerda ( 2021-Oct-13 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Excellent value for money.Easy to put together.Have lots of different vegetables planted.Looks well in corner of garden

• Review by Lucy

Lucy ( 2020-Dec-03 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Easy to snap together. Have been using the past two summers without any problems. Handy for grandsons toys on our deck.

• Review by Helen

Helen ( 2020-Oct-23 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Easy to build (30 mins) by one person plus a bit of help to position the lid. Lots of pieces just click together and a hand screwdriver adequate for the rest. Gas struts work well on the lid and the box is perfect to store our recycling bags as we only have a collection once a fortnight. Recommend!

• Review by Amanda

Amanda ( 2020-Aug-22 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Lovely boxes really nice sturdy pieces not filled them yet Excellent service from www.boisecloggers.com missing parts sent within 6 days and the correct ones

• Review by Becky

Becky ( 2020-May-13 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

These are very cute and exactly as pictured though they are TINY. I don't even have a plant that will fit in here. Just keep that in mind when buying them. Otherwise, they seem well made.

• Review by Michael

Michael ( 2020-May-20 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

From ordering to an earlier than told delivery, really please with my two pots. They are plain but most of pot hidden beneath decking seat. Love the pull out insert so I can use the pots for something that needs deeper planting. Might move them to the front of house next year. Very versatile pot.

• Review by Steven

Steven ( 2021-Jul-12 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Excellent price and delivery service. Easily put together and comprehensive instructions regarding care and treatment of the wood were enclosed. Only one minor minus point - a couple of pre-engineered joints did not fit together tightly (see photo of one of these joints). In all honesty, this would not be criticised, or probably even noticed, by users of the bench. Except me.

• Review by Scott

Scott ( 2021-Feb-22 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Looks good when assembed and does the job. Easy to assemble except for the back panel - attaching it with screws (why not nails?) without any guiding wholes whatsoever was pretty difficult.

• Review by Eryn

Eryn ( 2020-Jan-27 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Exactly as pictured lovely sofa set great quality and reasonably priced.

• Review by June

June ( 2020-Jun-05 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

smaller than it posted but pretty after putting plants into it.

Be the first to review “T-shirt with skirt”

Your email adchair will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 2 3 4 5