Description

We Offer A Large Selection Of Berkfield Seasonal Lighting Tree Lights. Discount 400 Green String Lights, Buy Seasonal Lighting & Tree Lights online! Free delivery over £40 to most of the UK ✓ Great Selection ✓ Excellent customer service ✓ Find everything for a beautiful home

• Bulb Type: LED
  • Wattage: 12W
  • Overall Length - End to End: 250cm
  • Overall Product Weight: 5.52kg
    • Product Name 400 Green String Lights
      Brand Berkfield
      Product SKU uk436ced660ab625f
      Category Seasonal Lighting Tree Lights
      Main Category Outdoor Lighting

Outdoor & Garden Ideas

Every Month A Chance To Win A Dream Backyard

What's in your dream backyard? A hot tub where you can relax to the max? A basketball hoop for a quick pickup game anytime? Or maybe a wooden play set for your kids that will be the envy of the neighborhood?

Stop dreaming. You could win your own dream backyard in the Dream Backyard Giveaway, which runs from now through September. Consumers can choose from five categories--Backyard Athlete, Green Thumb, Relaxation, Party Time and Kids' Zone-and start building the backyard they have always wanted. To enter, visit www.dreambackyardgiveaway.com. Consumers may enter once a day each month during the sweepstakes period. One winner's name will be drawn monthly.

There's no question that homeowners love their backyards. According to the annual Bureau of Labor Statistics' Consumer Expenditure Survey, between 2000 and 2003, when average household spending on home furnishings, supplies and services declined, Americans' spending on lawn and garden supplies rose by 11 percent.

Briggs & Stratton, the largest maker of gasoline engines for a variety of outdoor power equipment, will help make those backyard dreams come true. The company has partnered with Westminster Teak, ChildLife, Hot Spring Spas, Allen Brothers, Broilmaster Premium Gas Grills and other companies to assemble a prize vault for every taste. Each prize category includes the winner's choice of a Briggs & Stratton powered lawn mower, string trimmer or tiller to help maintain that dream backyard.

Consumers select one of the five backyard categories, then make choices within the category to create their dream backyard. For example, the Kids' Zone includes a choice of sophisticated wooden play sets from ChildLife that feature a climbing ramp, swings, slide, sandbox and tree house.

Among the items in the Relaxation Backyard is a choice of two hot tubs from Hot Spring Spas. The compact Jetsetter, with 11 jets, can accommodate two or three adults, and is ideal for smaller yards. For downtime out of the water, Westminster Teak offers a choice of either a pair of teak captain's steamer chairs or chaise loungers. The prize package includes other great relaxation items, such as an outdoor fountain, quilted hammock, patio chimenea and more.

For those looking forward to creating a Party Time backyard, prizes in that package include an outdoor teak bar, choice of premium stainless steel gas grills from Broilmaster, a choice of succulent grilling meats and seafood from Allen Brothers and much more.

All About of Seasonal Lighting Tree Lights

Seasonal Lighting & Tree Lights

Whether you’re decorating your home ahead of Christmas , Easter , Halloween or any other seasonal occasion , Wayfair have all the seasonal lights you need. Our wide range of seasonal lighting includes everything from strings of outdoor lights to pre-lit LED Christmas trees , window hangings and wreaths. Browse through the hundreds of seasonal lights and read on for our top tips to buying your next set.

How can I choose the best seasonal lighting for my occasion?

LED  glass  globe  snow  lantern

Easily filter your search to cater for certain occasions and festivities with our easy-to-use menu. Options range from subtle seasonal lighting to elaborate light-up displays and everything in between.

What type of lighting features are currently available?

LED  multi  function  light  icicle  light

Depending on your lighting needs , you may require certain special features. If you plan to use your lights outside , make sure the lights are suitable for outdoor use. If you want your display to be extra-special , look for animated lights that flicker on and off in fun lighting patterns or ones that change colour.

Can Wayfair's seasonal lighting be repurposed to fit more than one holiday?

New  Year's  clear  fairy  light

Absolutely! For example , stunning white icicle lights are perfect for Christmas decorating , but can also be used as a romantic backdrop for Valentine's Day and weddings. The sparkle and shine will also fit right in for New Year's celebrations. With a little creativity , other lights can also be reused throughout the year.

Having your home fully decorated for seasonal occasions is a great way to make your space feel fun and inviting. Plus , the decor will serve to get you into the spirit of whichever season you happen to be celebrating. And even if you're not celebrating a specific holiday , other special occasions , such as birthdays and weddings , will also benefit from the flash and sparkle that seasonal lighting brings.

Wayfair.co.uk loves everything home and décor , and we want to make sure that you do too. That's why we carry a zillion different Seasonal Lighting & Tree Lights for sale online. With options it's easy to narrow down your online shopping to find Seasonal Lighting & Tree Lights that are right for your home. With great products like the 240 Warm White LED Net Light and the 1 Solvalla Star Pendant Decoration you're sure to find the right Seasonal Lighting & Tree Lights that fit into your home.

21 of 9 Review For 400 Green String Lights

• Review by Craig

Craig ( 2020-Oct-03 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Very nice looking furniture. It looks a lot more expensive than it is. The green cushions that come with it are a nice touch. I found it very easy to assemble only took me an hour and a bit on my own. I would highly recommend it.

• Review by Brad

Brad ( 2020-Aug-19 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

These are really smart. And value for money too. Heavier and more expensive looking than I’d thought they would be

• Review by Suzanne

Suzanne ( 2020-Jul-20 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Super cute smaller then I thought but will work!

• Review by Helen

Helen ( 2020-Feb-18 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Looks amazing! The quality of the material just comes through in real life much better than in photo.

• Review by Wendy

Wendy ( 2020-Jul-22 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Fantastic product! Lots of room for cushions and they have come out of the box in the spring good as new!

• Review by Andrew

Andrew ( 2020-May-02 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Absolutely top quality box, easy to assemble, robust, waterproof and nice and bid. Keter products always deliver

• Review by Fi

Fi ( 2020-Jun-10 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Love these lights, they add character to our little cottage. Made well and electrian found them easy to put up

• Review by Kerry

Kerry ( 2021-Mar-04 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Great service all round. The storage box feels really sturdy and great quality, and can fit loads in it. It didn’t take long to put together either.

• Review by Jessica

Jessica ( 2020-Aug-19 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Quick delivery. I haven't assembled it yet, as waiting for dryer weather, but it looks to be a beautiful piece of out door furniture.

• Review by Kirt Laverne

Kirt Laverne ( 2020-Apr-09 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Excellent speedy delivery. Assembly was reasonably easy with very good instructions but better if there are two of you to attach the lid to the box. Well designed storage box and went together well with plenty of space for all our cushions and more. Well pleased

• Review by Mrs

Mrs ( 2020-Mar-21 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I have not hung these yet. I'm looking for the perfect place but they are sooo cute. Quality is very good.

• Review by Eva

Eva ( 2020-Dec-31 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Good quality material , light enough for my balcony yet sturdy. Bit fiddly to put together, but I do have small hands , they didn’t simply click but once constructed they look attractive and will be even better when they have some plants in. Great service received them days before the date stated on the booking confirmation. Very pleased - May order some more !

• Review by Verified Customer

Verified Customer ( 2020-May-03 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

This is a nice set that is easily moved around, just right for a quick few minutes in the garden or for a longer, very useful for little ones to use for a quick lunch, keeping them out in the fresh air and away from the TV.

• Review by Michelle

Michelle ( 2020-Aug-14 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

The box has only just been assembled but it seems sturdy and well made. 4 stars because it has not really had a proper test.

• Review by Campbell

Campbell ( 2021-Jan-30 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Gorgeous looks just like in the picture, wood was a little bit redder than I expected but that's likely just my screens lighting. Got it with free two day shipping and if I recall correctly I'm pretty sure it was a day early. Super happy with the whole experience.

• Review by Alan

Alan ( 2021-Jan-05 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Absolutely top quality box, easy to assemble, robust, waterproof and nice and bid. Keter products always deliver

• Review by Arthur

Arthur ( 2020-Apr-17 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Really happy with the look and quality of this item, it is very sturdy and comfortable. It did take me over 3 hours to build and some people may find this tricky as very fiddly. I encountered great service from www.boisecloggers.com however despite their interjection the delivery service was dreadful and not at all flexible or customer friendly. My score is for the product not the delivery. Delivery took 3 weeks with constantly changing dates which you only know about if you log, very poor communication from the delivery company and I was given no flexibility at all with delivery day or time.

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2020-Oct-20 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Good sturdy box Easy to put together Ideal size for our garden sofa cushions Overall very pleased

• Review by Annika

Annika ( 2020-Jun-30 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I was initially pleased with my purchase which was attractive and sturdy. However, as soon as it rained the item became rusty around the back and seats, this within a week of purcase. So disappointed, completely unable to use the seats now as this would stain clothing.

• Review by Pamela

Pamela ( 2020-Mar-31 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

absolutely fantastic perfect fit for our new deck in our new home . Thank You

• Review by Ann

Ann ( 2020-Jul-19 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Very stylish and comfortable. Wider seat than usual rattan furniture. Bought for our balcony.

Be the first to review “T-shirt with skirt”

Your email adchair will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 2 3 4 5