Description

Up to 70% Off Symple Stuff Seasonal Lighting Tree Lights. Best Price 1-Light Rope Light, Buy Seasonal Lighting & Tree Lights online! Free delivery over £40 to most of the UK ✓ Great Selection ✓ Excellent customer service ✓ Find everything for a beautiful home

• Bulb Type: LED
  • Overall Product Weight: 0.7kg
    • Product Name 1-Light Rope Light
      Brand Symple Stuff
      Product SKU uk3f7865536eddda5
      Category Seasonal Lighting Tree Lights
      Main Category Outdoor Lighting

Outdoor & Garden Ideas

Faux Wood Shutter Questions Answered

During the 1990's wooden window shutters became very popular is the United States, part of a widespread increase in real wood window accessories. Wood shutters were however relatively expensive, so alternatives soon appeared in the shape of wood blinds. Now the trend has reversed and the ever popular wood blind market has encouraged a resurgence in wood shutters, and in particular faux wood shutters which give a wood effect but at much less cost to the consumer. So why should you choose a faux wood shutter over real wood?

Window shutters are designed to provide privacy and to shade your room from the sun's rays, and have advantages over similarly priced blinds in that the shutter can provide a more complete shade, letting less light into the room. Faux wood shutter sets are generally made from PVC or a composite material and are designed to afford the buyer all the advantages and aesthetic attractions of real wood without the inherent costs associated with natural wood.

15 or 20 years ago wood blinds were bought mostly by the wealthy, however the development of the faux wood shutter has made shutters more affordable, in fact forcing manufacturers to lower the relative cost of real wood units to prevent an erosion of their sales. This means real wood shutters are affordable for many more people, but faux wood shutters are still the cheaper option. However this narrowing of the price difference has meant that currently around 50% of custom blinds sold in the US are faux wood, and the percentage for shutters is likely comparable.

One of the reasons consumers often choose a faux wood shutter is concern for the environment, people are now aware of global problems involving natural wood depletion and look for assurances that the wood used is sustainable and is being replaced. This concern is not an issue with faux wood shutters of course, however it could be argued that wood is at least a biodegradable material where PVC and composite materials can contribute to growing refuse disposal problems in the future. In the minds of the majority of buyers these issues tend to register less than price and aesthetics, but it is something to be considered.

There are obvious advantages to faux wood shutters in terms of strength and resistance to damage, a faux wood shutter will not warp fade or crack like a wood shutter, and PVC will keep its shape and texture much better than wood over long periods exposed to the sun. The shutters themselves are available in many looks and textures, replicating many real wood varieties, even common wood stains and varnishes. It must be said that most people can very quickly tell the difference when close to the shutters, however the purpose is simply to convince the casual observer from a distance and help create an expensive wood "look" to the home or room.

The question of which type of shutter to choose, either faux or wood, can only be answered by the buyer. However for most people the choice comes down to one simple question: how much are you prepared to pay? You will find most real wood shutters are still expensive and if you are buying them for every window in your home it can be a significant outlay. Take a close look at the faux wood alternatives, you may just find exactly what you are looking for, at significantly lower cost.

All About of Seasonal Lighting Tree Lights

Seasonal Lighting & Tree Lights

Whether you’re decorating your home ahead of Christmas , Easter , Halloween or any other seasonal occasion , Wayfair have all the seasonal lights you need. Our wide range of seasonal lighting includes everything from strings of outdoor lights to pre-lit LED Christmas trees , window hangings and wreaths. Browse through the hundreds of seasonal lights and read on for our top tips to buying your next set.

How can I choose the best seasonal lighting for my occasion?

LED  glass  globe  snow  lantern

Easily filter your search to cater for certain occasions and festivities with our easy-to-use menu. Options range from subtle seasonal lighting to elaborate light-up displays and everything in between.

What type of lighting features are currently available?

LED  multi  function  light  icicle  light

Depending on your lighting needs , you may require certain special features. If you plan to use your lights outside , make sure the lights are suitable for outdoor use. If you want your display to be extra-special , look for animated lights that flicker on and off in fun lighting patterns or ones that change colour.

Can Wayfair's seasonal lighting be repurposed to fit more than one holiday?

New  Year's  clear  fairy  light

Absolutely! For example , stunning white icicle lights are perfect for Christmas decorating , but can also be used as a romantic backdrop for Valentine's Day and weddings. The sparkle and shine will also fit right in for New Year's celebrations. With a little creativity , other lights can also be reused throughout the year.

Having your home fully decorated for seasonal occasions is a great way to make your space feel fun and inviting. Plus , the decor will serve to get you into the spirit of whichever season you happen to be celebrating. And even if you're not celebrating a specific holiday , other special occasions , such as birthdays and weddings , will also benefit from the flash and sparkle that seasonal lighting brings.

Wayfair.co.uk loves everything home and décor , and we want to make sure that you do too. That's why we carry a zillion different Seasonal Lighting & Tree Lights for sale online. With options it's easy to narrow down your online shopping to find Seasonal Lighting & Tree Lights that are right for your home. With great products like the 240 Warm White LED Net Light and the 1 Solvalla Star Pendant Decoration you're sure to find the right Seasonal Lighting & Tree Lights that fit into your home.

21 of 15 Review For 1-Light Rope Light

• Review by John

John ( 2020-Mar-04 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

So far very pleased with it! -very sturdy -easy to assemble (electric screwdriver strongly recommended) -the sitting part is comfortable to sit on and resistant to cigarette burns(according to the packaging). It connects by 6 velcro pads which has an adhesive side, so its easy to remove. - the two side shelves have 3 position that you can easily change by hand if you need taller space like on the attached picture. Also I found it very nice that every screw had a premade whole for it. Time will tell how good it is while using it.

• Review by Joanne

Joanne ( 2021-Mar-08 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I was surprised at how comfortable this is to sit on. I will definitely be purchasing a couple more to place around the yard.

• Review by Kerry

Kerry ( 2021-Mar-09 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

We really love our new table and chairs! They are are good and solid and were very easy to assemble. They look fantastic in our garden!

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2021-Apr-20 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Beautiful durable set. Very comfortable. Looks more expensive than it is.

• Review by Joyce

Joyce ( 2021-Jun-16 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Well designed! Ultra comfortable and surprisingly east to get out of. Easy to assemble as already partly assembled. Very good finish and lovely colour. We highly recommend the Alyson Swift Garden Chair!

• Review by Kathryn

Kathryn ( 2021-Feb-22 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Great start to my new garden. Look great as they blend with the colour of my fence. Really worth the money. Only thing I would add is it would be good if you could order them in a smaller quantity.

• Review by Gary

Gary ( 2021-Apr-06 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Great lights, very sleek look and were nicely packed. Very chuffed with the purchase.

• Review by Tracey

Tracey ( 2020-Apr-03 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Love these!! Smaller than expected, which is what I was looking for to hang in my RV. All the others I’ve found have been much too large.

• Review by Mrs

Mrs ( 2020-Mar-26 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Excellent storage cupboard. It is very sturdy and the end shelves can be left out so something taller can be stored in there. My 28 year old son has it in the bottom of his walk in wardrobe to help tidy his shoes and when someone visits they can sit on the top.

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2020-Oct-20 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Really easy to put together (better that there were 2 of us!) and such a solid box which is huge and stores all our furniture cushions. Great build quality that I think will last!

• Review by Hilary

Hilary ( 2021-Apr-04 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Really pleased with the quality of this, especially given the price

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2020-Dec-06 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Beautiful durable set. Very comfortable. Looks more expensive than it is.

• Review by Graham

Graham ( 2021-Mar-30 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Whilst the pots are well made and look nice. The colour of all 3 is not consistent with the largest pot looking as if it has only been painted once and one of the others being in between the brightest and dullest

• Review by Andrea

Andrea ( 2020-Jun-02 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Great accent for small space!

• Review by Geraldine

Geraldine ( 2020-Jun-03 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Lovely red colour, matches my front door. Look expensive plenty of scope for planting. Good finish, will look great. Strong and light to lift. Just need to drill holes for drainage. Good to have a more unusual colour . Arrived on time and packed well.

• Review by Daniella

Daniella ( 2020-Nov-12 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Very cute but they're extremely small. The picture does not reflect the reality in size. Yes, you had the dimensions posted, but when the handles are added into the height this can be misconstrued for a bigger vessel (which happened in my case). The form is nice, the material is lovely and modern but the vessel size is unrealistic for any planter, even for the tiniest plant. There's no picture to send, I've just packed them away in a drawer because it won't worth the return postage.

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2021-Jul-07 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Had to get a new one sent to me because the first ones screw holes were misaligned and I could not put it together but the second one was good. May want to apply another clear coat and the color is already fading from the weather.

• Review by Rita

Rita ( 2021-Jun-18 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Ample storage in a robust and well dimensioned box. Easy to put together and clear instructions. One star lost as the top cover has a small crack which was there on delivery and I'm awaiting for www.boisecloggers.com to get back to me in order to rectify. It has been a few days and no response, however given the current Covid19 situation, this is more than understandable. Let's hope it does not rain in the meantime! ;)

• Review by Wendy

Wendy ( 2020-May-26 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Bit tricky and time consuming to out together needs a good screwdriver or two but very nice height to sit on

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2020-Jul-01 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

One the hole it is ok. I had a lot of trouble with the centre joining uprights. They would not click into place on the roof or floor no matter which way up they were. Spent over a hour and a half with the first centre joining upright before giving up and making it do with the way it was. It would have been nice to have a few more options on the walls for fixing shelves.

• Review by Gillian

Gillian ( 2020-Feb-04 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Really handy bench. Really love the fact you can sit on it and put your shoes on. Wrong colour sent, but wayfair offered money off, the one sent. Was happy with that.

Be the first to review “T-shirt with skirt”

Your email adchair will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 2 3 4 5