Description

Daily Sales For The Seasonal Aisle Seasonal Lighting Tree Lights. Sale Price 400 Megabrights Fairy Light, Buy Seasonal Lighting & Tree Lights online! Free delivery over £40 to most of the UK ✓ Great Selection ✓ Excellent customer service ✓ Find everything for a beautiful home

• Overall: 5.5cm H x 2500cm L x 0.4cm D
  • Overall Product Weight: 0.5kg
    • Product Name 400 Megabrights Fairy Light
      Brand The Seasonal Aisle
      Product SKU uk14f8eb58f2c6a16
      Category Seasonal Lighting Tree Lights
      Main Category Outdoor Lighting

Outdoor & Garden Ideas

Enjoy Your Backyard

If you are one of the lucky people in life that is blessed with having a backyard outside your home, then enjoy it. Use your back yard, make it into a favorite place for you, your family and your friends to spend time. After all, not everyone has the privilege of having a great backyard to spend time in.

If you have ever lived in an apartment or an inner city than you know how great it is to have even a little bit of property to call your own. You know how fun it can be to have space to play or relax or garden. You know that a backyard can be one of the greatest places on earth.

I have grown to love my backyard so much because it holds so much potential for me and my family. It is a small plot of the earth just to be used by me and the ones I love. Because I know that not many people in the world have a space to call their own, I have really learned to make the most of the backyard I have.

For the first few years our family had a backyard we did little with it other than mow the grass. That all changed, however, after a family meeting we held one Saturday afternoon. I guess it was my husband's idea, I cannot really remember, but I just know that we decided as a family to put our backyard into good use. We brainstormed ideas about the different ways that we could transform our backyard into a place that we all enjoyed spending time in.

Our brainstorming session led to many changes in our backyard. My husband and I had always wanted to garden, so we set aside part of the backyard and began making preparations for having a vegetable garden. It was a thrill for us to actually see one of dreams come true right on our own property. We read up on gardening and asked for tips from our gardening friends. Within two seasons we had a small but successful vegetable garden that was one of the proudest spots in our backyard.

Our children requested a fire pit so that we could enjoy bonfires and making smores on cool summer nights. We did a little research and installed a great fire pit on one side of our backyard. It became a gathering place for many of our friends and family members throughout the spring, summer and even fall months. Many special conversations were had around that fire pit and it too became one of the best parts of our backyard.

Regardless of the state of your backyard now, take some time to brainstorm with your own family and make your backyard a great place for years to come.

All About of Seasonal Lighting Tree Lights

Seasonal Lighting & Tree Lights

Whether you’re decorating your home ahead of Christmas , Easter , Halloween or any other seasonal occasion , Wayfair have all the seasonal lights you need. Our wide range of seasonal lighting includes everything from strings of outdoor lights to pre-lit LED Christmas trees , window hangings and wreaths. Browse through the hundreds of seasonal lights and read on for our top tips to buying your next set.

How can I choose the best seasonal lighting for my occasion?

LED  glass  globe  snow  lantern

Easily filter your search to cater for certain occasions and festivities with our easy-to-use menu. Options range from subtle seasonal lighting to elaborate light-up displays and everything in between.

What type of lighting features are currently available?

LED  multi  function  light  icicle  light

Depending on your lighting needs , you may require certain special features. If you plan to use your lights outside , make sure the lights are suitable for outdoor use. If you want your display to be extra-special , look for animated lights that flicker on and off in fun lighting patterns or ones that change colour.

Can Wayfair's seasonal lighting be repurposed to fit more than one holiday?

New  Year's  clear  fairy  light

Absolutely! For example , stunning white icicle lights are perfect for Christmas decorating , but can also be used as a romantic backdrop for Valentine's Day and weddings. The sparkle and shine will also fit right in for New Year's celebrations. With a little creativity , other lights can also be reused throughout the year.

Having your home fully decorated for seasonal occasions is a great way to make your space feel fun and inviting. Plus , the decor will serve to get you into the spirit of whichever season you happen to be celebrating. And even if you're not celebrating a specific holiday , other special occasions , such as birthdays and weddings , will also benefit from the flash and sparkle that seasonal lighting brings.

Wayfair.co.uk loves everything home and décor , and we want to make sure that you do too. That's why we carry a zillion different Seasonal Lighting & Tree Lights for sale online. With options it's easy to narrow down your online shopping to find Seasonal Lighting & Tree Lights that are right for your home. With great products like the 240 Warm White LED Net Light and the 1 Solvalla Star Pendant Decoration you're sure to find the right Seasonal Lighting & Tree Lights that fit into your home.

25 of 37 Review For 400 Megabrights Fairy Light

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2020-Apr-25 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Nice looking piece of furniture. Future us will tell If it stands up to use and weathering. Went together well and instructions were good. Delivered before time stated by FedEx .

• Review by Linda

Linda ( 2020-Jan-26 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

The directions and supplied tools could be improved a lot but the bench itself is nice looking and not a bad setup

• Review by Rosie

Rosie ( 2020-Jan-22 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

The customer service leaves a lot to be desired. Some of the screw holes on the backrest were not drilled correctly and when we assembled the backrest to the seat of the swing, the backrest cracked in a few spots. I contacted the manufacturer, Furinno, and they responded to my email almost immediately, but said they were instructed by wayfair to send all complaints to them. I then emailed www.boisecloggers.com asking for a replacement backrest but I’ve gotten no response after two or three days. We’ve spent over a thousand dollars with wayfair in the last 6 months but if this I the way they do business, I’ll buy elsewhere.

• Review by Carla

Carla ( 2020-Aug-30 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Not the greatest quality and is a little unsteady but would recommend for anyone who needs a nice looking shoe rack for their hallway. (Top tip - might need a drill to make some of the holes on things like the back piece as they're not all premade for you.)

• Review by Sarah

Sarah ( 2020-Oct-30 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

These are small footprint but medium impact. They don’t come with anything in them and I wouldn’t put live plants in them. Luckily I had some fake succulents from another decoration that I pieced out to put in these. Looks cute!

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2020-Apr-30 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

The instructions were fine and it went together well, i have put wood on the shelves for a bit of stability and weighed it down with bags of compost. Its been perfect to start off my herbs and veggies and some flowers but i do worry that if we have any gale force winds it may take off! I haven’t given 5 stars because it is a bit flimsy but you get what you pay for....

• Review by Anna

Anna ( 2020-Jul-23 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I love these wall sconces! I ordered another large one because I am hooked. I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 because the hardware sent to hang them doesn’t work. I just used my own wall anchors and screws, it was just fine.

• Review by Michelle

Michelle ( 2020-Sep-02 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Assembly pictures are not that great. Hangs much lower than I thought. Ok for kids. Definitely need to protect the wood with a good water seal.

• Review by Gale

Gale ( 2020-Mar-08 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Had this on my deck all winter long covered by a tarp and it still looks brand new. Washes off easily and is very sturdy. Color has not faded, but it is not in the direct sun light. Seat/Lid opens easily, but does not blow open in a strong wind. Very convenient for storing misc items used on my deck and keeps the items stored dry. Would highly recommend it.

• Review by Amanda

Amanda ( 2020-Nov-16 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I love everything I ordered and you have my word that anytime I can order from you, I will. Thank yoi

• Review by Maria

Maria ( 2020-May-25 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Just a perfect wee set of seats to finish a small sitting area out the back of house and comfy!!

• Review by Susan

Susan ( 2020-Mar-29 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

So far so good. Quite basic compared with what I bought previously (matt and not shiny) but serves its purpose. Will look good with plant in it.

• Review by Barbara

Barbara ( 2020-May-07 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Hi. Im not happy with my purchase. The product is very fragile and of poor quality. I called at first and the person tried to help me. Even so, be dissatisfied. I hope you can help me, I think the product will not last long. I love buying at your company. I hope you can help me.

• Review by Anon

Anon ( 2020-May-15 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Not fitted the light yet but it looks the part and feels like a quality fitting when you touch it.

• Review by Carolyn

Carolyn ( 2020-Jun-26 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Below is my original review before I realised that the item sent to me isn't exactly the one described on the website - www.boisecloggers.com are selling something that is not as described, which is in breach of the Consumer Rights Act 2015. I've emailed www.boisecloggers.com a number of times explaining in detail the differences between the two items and they respond like they haven't read the emails. Basically, be aware that the shape of the item is slightly different for the walnut and oak than shown in the pics - it is the shape as shown in grey option. The weight capacity they have listed on website as 110kg, is actually on the supplied instructions as 100kg - which is a difference of 1.5st (but neither of these options are particularly great for what also claims to be a 2 seater). The pdf instructions on the website are also different and state that there's an included wall strap to prevent from toppling, but this isn't the case in the item being sent. As mentioned in my original review, the finish is worse than the photos and the walnut colour is also a darker brown - but then it is a different item to the one shown so I guess that's the reason - although www.boisecloggers.com don't want to admit it is a different item. "Disappointing with how cheap this looks, was aware it was laminated chipboard but it looks worse than in pictures online. Ordered walnut colour but it's more a warmer, chocolate brown than shown online - the pictures look lighter (yes I'm comparing the walnut pictures, not the other colours) and may have matched with our floor a bit better. Every edge where two strips of laminate meet there is a line of a lighter colour, so on a dark brown unit there's all these light lines highlighting every edge - not a look i find appealing either. Also in a few places the edge of the laminate was quite jagged and rough looking, and in some places there was clearly a chip that had been filled in during the manufacturing process with some brown filler, but luckily they occurred on sides we could hide. The whole unit was fairly straightforward to put together with every part fitting together well enough - but not perfectly; however, the instruction's pages were printed in an odd order, so check the page numbers as you go. Once constructed it seems sturdy enough, but the instructions say it should only support 100kg in weight (just over 15 stone), but due to its width it looks like it could fit 2 people, so it's a bit feeble it can barely hold one large adult - going to have to potentially insult guests when they go to use it and you're only allowing certain people on it. The cushion is also quite disappointing, but other reviews had mentioned that, so I was prepared; it is wipe clean though."

• Review by Ekaterina

Ekaterina ( 2020-Apr-04 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Wonderful replica lantern lamp. Perfect for porch in refurbishment of Victorian property,

• Review by Jamie

Jamie ( 2020-Aug-06 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Perfect in every way! Easy to put together. Beautiful wood and it's just the right height for sitting in a Adirondack. Large arm rest that you can sit your drink on. Am ordering another one!

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2020-Nov-14 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Really sturdy. Easy to put together. Adjustable to suit your needs. Great price. What’s not to love?

• Review by Elizabeth

Elizabeth ( 2020-Jun-24 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

we've had this little set now for about 3 years and cant fault it. Zero signs of wear or damage through use. The set stays out all winter under a small cover and cleans up well. really pleased with it.

• Review by Amanda

Amanda ( 2020-Aug-23 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Delivered when agreed and relatively easy to put together - looks great!

• Review by Ellenor

Ellenor ( 2020-May-06 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Good quality , good size , good looking planter. Have bought red to plant bamboo in for a Japanese garden

• Review by Carla

Carla ( 2020-Jun-02 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

This box is huge , loads of room inside , sturdy , looks great and definitely waterproof as had 2 days of torrential wind and rain with not a drop inside , would Defo recommend . .

• Review by Anthony

Anthony ( 2020-Oct-31 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Perfect for my space and the decorating ideas were amazing

• Review by Glendiveflowers

Glendiveflowers ( 2020-Aug-25 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Great purchase - stylish and functional, easy to assemble, fits small patio spaces. Definitely ordering another, maybe two!

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2020-Aug-04 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

The wood seems nice and the table pop up is cool. The directions to assemble were not good - they could have saved me a lot of time with just a little more info. The pre assembled part was only okay, the lines were not totally clean. Fine for $200 but I feel sorry for anyone who paid full price.

Be the first to review “T-shirt with skirt”

Your email adchair will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 2 3 4 5