Description

Special offers for Longshore Tides Porch Lights. Deals Price 1 Light Outdoor Bulkhead Light, Buy Porch Lights online! Free delivery over £40 to most of the UK ✓ Great Selection ✓ Excellent customer service ✓ Find everything for a beautiful home

• Country of Origin: Greece
  • Voltage: 230V
    • Product Name 1 Light Outdoor Bulkhead Light
      Brand Longshore Tides
      Product SKU uke911cc0c1503299
      Category Porch Lights
      Main Category Outdoor Lighting

Outdoor & Garden Ideas

Home Improvement New Solar Technology

Solar panel systems have always been criticized as bulky and unattractive. New solar technology is beginning to make such criticisms a thing of the past.

Solar Advancement

While everyone agrees solar energy is a clean, cost-effective energy source, there has always been one problem. The solar panel systems tended to be large and rather bulky. Frankly, they dont add to the beauty of a home. While solar panel designs have improved over the years, a new development involving shingles is getting a lot of attention.

Photovoltaic shingles are a major design breakthrough for those who have a distaste for large solar panel systems. These shingles are, well, shingles. The replace the shingles on a roof, but have the physical appearance of a regular roof. Although they are black, they do not standout from the roof in the manner of panels. Instead, the they simply look like a regular roof and many people cannot tell the difference. Obviously, this seamless design is much better than the bulky designs of panel systems.

The technological breakthrough that makes this new technology possible is the invention of thin film photovoltaic cells. Known as amorphous silicon thin alloy technology, the designers essentially stepped back from traditional solar panel designs and did some thinking. What they realized is the materials used in panels were not the only ones that could be used. Without getting overly technical, the design team came up with a solution where more efficient cells could be built on a steel substrate. Each super thin cell was tailored to capture different spectrums of the sunlight. When layered on top of each other, they became extremely efficient at producing power.

The ultimate result is a system that can sit directly on the roof of a home or building, is more efficient than regular solar panels and far more appealing from a visual perspective. If youre excuse for not using solar in the past was the bulky system, you need to rethink solar.

Will this new technology become the breakthrough we have been waiting for in solar power? It already is if you consider just the following:

1. The United States Army is building a solar powered community using it.

2. Museums in Beijing, China are converting to it.

3. Habitat for Humanity is using the system on many of the homes it builds.

4. Lockheed Martin is experimenting with the technology as a power source for high altitude flights.

In the opinion of many experts, this new technology represent a major breakthrough in solar energy. With energy prices exploding, solar represents the best solution to decreasing our dependence on limited oil and natural gas resources. Fortunately, the sun will be providing free power for the foreseeable future.

18 of 48 Review For 1 Light Outdoor Bulkhead Light

• Review by K

K ( 2020-Jun-12 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Very quick delivery on these planters. I ordered 5 medium and 5 smaller planters and all but one arrived undamaged. Took a photo of the damage and another was sent immediately. Very pleased with the look of these items and price paid. Had to drill drainage holes in the bottom which was fine but they look good and I like the fact that they have inserts which means you don't need to fill two thirds of each planter which saves a lot on compost. Put some rocks/bricks in the bottom part so that it is not top heavy. Very pleased with the service and product

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2020-Jul-13 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I bought two of this for recycling and was extremely pleased with them. So easy to put together, no tools required and are perfect for what I am using them for.

• Review by Aaron

Aaron ( 2020-Mar-07 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Lovely set, as advertised can’t fault it. Looks great on my balcony. I’m very happy with my purchase.

• Review by Jenny

Jenny ( 2020-Jan-30 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Great - very pleased with sofa set - took a couple of hours to assemble with one person.simple clear instructions. Great result thank you

• Review by Verified Customer

Verified Customer ( 2020-May-16 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Just as the photo shows. Great value, decent quality, very comfy, left cushions out in the rain - quick wipe over with kitchen roll - no problems at all.

• Review by LS22

LS22 ( 2020-Apr-21 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

We purchased various sizes for different areas of the yard/patio. This one held up just fine. The box still closes properly and hasn't warped in any way over the season.

• Review by Alejandro

Alejandro ( 2020-Jun-19 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I love my chairs. Created the lounge feel I was going for. I was told by a guest that its for someone with small frame. .My family likes them.

• Review by Karen

Karen ( 2020-May-25 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Absolutely delighted with my new bench! It is very well made and looks great in my garden. Very good value!

• Review by Ekaterina

Ekaterina ( 2020-Apr-21 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

As you can see in my first picture my cat Feur absolutely loves it! The second picture shows how small our garden is but the furniture fits perfectly. I’m really pleased! As we don’t have an outhouse to keep it in the winter we got a waterproof cover to protect it and it’s been perfect. I can’t wait for the summer to come so I can enjoy it for the 2nd year

• Review by Jenny

Jenny ( 2020-Mar-18 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

These are cute but tiny! Also the metal is cheap Gold looking. Not the brass look I was expecting.

• Review by Diane

Diane ( 2020-Aug-01 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Excellent quality and look really expensive. Delivery was alot faster than expected. Love them

• Review by Lindsey

Lindsey ( 2020-Feb-01 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Love these. They are ideal for indoor and outdoor use. I have drilled drain holes for out door use. Look fab. Great price.

• Review by Angie

Angie ( 2020-May-19 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Not too difficult to put together. Really comfortable. Should have gone for darker colour cushions with having 2 dogs!!

• Review by Glenda

Glenda ( 2020-Jun-18 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

The flat-pack arrived in excellent condition and the instructions were easy to follow . Could not resist starting assembly straight away, all parts were perfectly machined and went together accurately and within an hour or so of arrival I was sitting on the cushioned bench with shoes and boots neatly stored beneath.Thank you www.boisecloggers.com and the manufactures you sourced so well.

• Review by Stephen

Stephen ( 2020-Jun-28 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I bought two of this for recycling and was extremely pleased with them. So easy to put together, no tools required and are perfect for what I am using them for.

• Review by Laura

Laura ( 2020-Apr-20 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I love this bench..its so versatile for us to sit and have tea on the porch or just sit on the bench as a family.

• Review by Wilmary

Wilmary ( 2020-Jul-02 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Easy to make up, but don't do like me and stupidly put it together in my lounge, and couldn't get it out the French doors, so had to dis-assemble to do this. Comfortable to sit on. I would definitely recommend varnishing it.

• Review by Luke

Luke ( 2020-Mar-25 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

The bench itself is very nice, but it has this lift-up part in the middle (to serve as a table, I suppose). This cracked the first time I tried to move it. This makes two different furniture items that have been problematic in recent orders.

Be the first to review “T-shirt with skirt”

Your email adchair will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 2 3 4 5