Description

We Offer A Large Selection Of Sol 72 Outdoor Porch Lights. Sales 1 Light Outdoor Bulkhead Light, Buy Porch Lights online! Free delivery over £40 to most of the UK ✓ Great Selection ✓ Excellent customer service ✓ Find everything for a beautiful home

• Country of Origin: China
  • Voltage: 230V
    • This outdoor light is galvanised with a maritime look. The flat wall light is perfect for illuminating garden walls. The nautical style wall light is supplied with a G9 lamp holder and making it suitable for a LED light bulb.

Product Name 1 Light Outdoor Bulkhead Light
      Brand Sol 72 Outdoor
      Product SKU uk8dded783032370c
      Category Porch Lights
      Main Category Outdoor Lighting

Outdoor & Garden Ideas

Dream Home Remodeling Is It Really a Dream

Dream home remodeling may not always be a dream experience. Many people have waited years to start building their dream home. They have labored over the designs, cabinets, and floor plans. Now the time has finally come to start building their home.

Handling the Stress

Once the building or remodel process begins the stress may at times be overwhelming. Building homes takes a lot of people and making sure all those people are doing what you want them to do can be a difficult task.

To help manage the stress that comes with this time you can follow these simple steps.

1. Be Prepared - Don't start building your home until the design is finished and you even know what the interior design is going to be. Creating a home before the plans are finished is a sure-fire way to disaster and a whole lot of stress.

2. Budget - Have a budget and stick to it! One of the biggest mistakes people make in new real estate is not properly planning their budget. Create a thorough list of all your costs and leave a big cushion. You don't want to get halfway done and run out of money. Then you'll have a half finished house that you will still have to make payments on.

3. Get Help - If you are not an experienced contractor then don't try to act as your own general contractor. It will be worth your money to hire someone else that is trained. Plus the amount of stress a general contractor can relieve is worth its weight in gold!

4. Relax - At times this may seem impossible to do...but finding time to relax during your building or repair project is absolutely essential. During your creative home remodeling it may seem impossible to relax, so try to pre-schedule time for it.

Braving the Elements

Weather can be another huge stressor when it comes to building and remodeling projects. Unfortunately there is nothing you can do to control the weather or even predict it. Despite the weatherman's best work, the weather is often still very unpredictable.

Even though you can't predict the weather you can plan ahead for the possibility that bad weather may come. When designing your timeline make sure and leave plenty of cushion for rainy days and other weather related issues that may arise.

Discuss the effects of weather on your building project with your contractors so you are well informed. Ask questions if you are unsure of anything. Discussing the subject openly with your contractors before the building begins will make it easier to develop your timeline. Most contractors are very good at predicting real timelines, but they choose to bid shorter ones to get your work.

Discuss your honest need for a firm timeline and your willingness to accept a longer time frame that is more accurate instead of an inflated timeline that is wishful thinking. Your contractor will likely give you a date that is several weeks later than their original bid, but this is much more realistic and will provide you better information for you planning.

25 of 46 Review For 1 Light Outdoor Bulkhead Light

• Review by Dave

Dave ( 2020-Jun-11 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

The planters are sturdy and well constructed for the price. Like them so much, I’ll probably be ordering a couple more.

• Review by Marcy

Marcy ( 2020-Mar-02 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

It’s easy to assemble and looks good in our garden. However the cushions are poor quality and after little use are already losing their firmness and shape

• Review by Susan

Susan ( 2020-Feb-28 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

This deck box is exactly what I wanted to hold shoes on the front porch. I put it together in less than 10 minutes. And our cat has claimed it as his new outdoor bed. Love it even more since it came in white which is hard to find.

• Review by Brooke

Brooke ( 2020-May-31 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I love this box - we’ve had loads of storage boxes for garden cushions and this is the only one that is big enough to keep them all together in one place. Took about an hour to build -)

• Review by Allan

Allan ( 2020-Apr-20 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

These are exactly what I needed, I wanted something long but low, these are on the edge of my decking to stop people falling Perfect and great packaging too

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2020-Mar-08 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Really heavy expensive material compared to the fiberglass reproductions.

• Review by Elizabeth

Elizabeth ( 2020-Jul-03 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Quality is great! Love the pop of color! Very sturdy! This bench really brought life to my boring porch. Received many compliments from families and friends. Definitely a great find. Instruction was terrible.. took me about one hour to put together. Also, this piece was pricier that expected but it looks good so Im happy.

• Review by Craig

Craig ( 2020-Apr-09 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Very easy to assemble. Perfect size to store chair cushions. Wish I had ordered two more.

• Review by Tracey

Tracey ( 2020-Feb-09 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

10/18 - so far this bench has held up in the AZ sun, wind and rain. I have not applied any treatment as I preferred that it weather naturally. It was purchased 5/17.

• Review by Jolie

Jolie ( 2020-Jun-01 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Lovely unit, very easy to assemble. Brought for my grandson’s room to house his books and small toys. The padded top allows us to sit and read together!

• Review by Anna

Anna ( 2020-Jun-03 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Fantastic product! Lots of room for cushions and they have come out of the box in the spring good as new!

• Review by Melody

Melody ( 2020-Mar-23 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Purchased & delivered in days despite it being a Bank Holiday. Arrived well packaged, all pieces there and not too hard to put together for a novice. Good quality, good overall experience, would recommend

• Review by Neil

Neil ( 2020-Apr-28 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Very happy with purchase. Looks lovely in my hall. Comfortable to sit on while changing shoes. Love the variety of spaces. Can fit boots too.

• Review by Patricia

Patricia ( 2020-Mar-04 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Great product, bought for the summer months at a good price already looks lovely on our decking area. Highly recommend.

• Review by 16 Castle

16 Castle ( 2020-Jun-13 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

My daughter mentioned an interest in owning a swing. Purchased this swing for a Christmas present and she loves it.

• Review by E.

E. ( 2020-Jul-11 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Love the simplicity of t. And the opening for the duvet is at the foot of the bed and hidden nicely, couldn’t even find it at first.

• Review by Julie

Julie ( 2020-Apr-14 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

These are great and easily assembled with just a screwdriver. Clear instructions with everything pre-drilled and extra screws and dowels included in the pack. Arrived a day or two early. Well packaged to prevent damage in transit. Would recommend.

• Review by Susan

Susan ( 2020-Apr-20 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Perfect for the row of heathers we planted and placed in front of garage door. Great sturdy planter box. Highly recommend as always. www.boisecloggers.com is such a great company to find what you want, both inside and outside for your home, and always great value for money.

• Review by Ann Bowie

Ann Bowie ( 2020-Jul-05 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Great for toys outdoors, too hot to really sit on, throw down a pillow though and .... Now you get two for one. The kids love it for safe keeping of pool toys etc.! Keeper.

• Review by Jo

Jo ( 2020-Jun-01 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Arrived slightly damaged about to send report, the box is what I needed and also delivery company have breached the data protection act will be reporting this

• Review by Susan

Susan ( 2020-Aug-08 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Look fab in Victorian porch. Good quality for money paid. Windows in lantern thick glass and overall look is expensive due to weight not flim flam.

• Review by J

J ( 2020-Feb-23 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Not high quality but ok for the price. Be careful when you assembly it, if you get it wrong, it would be impossible to redo it.

• Review by Pauline

Pauline ( 2020-Apr-21 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

They are perfect and the best price I have seen online. They add that euro flair I was looking for and a nice pop of color,

• Review by Ruth

Ruth ( 2020-Feb-16 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

More solid (in a good way) than expected and good quality. Quite challenging to put together, but looks great.

• Review by Susan

Susan ( 2020-May-15 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

My daughter and kids love these chairs. Now as kitchen chairs and they plan to use them shortly outside. Great value and styling.

Be the first to review “T-shirt with skirt”

Your email adchair will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 2 3 4 5