Description

Special offers for Sol 72 Outdoor Pond Lights. Buy Cheap 3 Light LED Well Lights, Buy Pond Lights online! Free delivery over £40 to most of the UK ✓ Great Selection ✓ Excellent customer service ✓ Find everything for a beautiful home

• Country of Origin: China
  • Product Type: Well lights
  • Overall: 12cm H x 10cm W x 10cm D
  • Voltage: 240V
  • Number of Lights (Per Product): 3
    • High quality stainless steel light which uses Cree LED's

Product Name 3 Light LED Well Lights
      Brand Sol 72 Outdoor
      Product SKU uk99af03b788982cf
      Category Pond Lights
      Main Category Outdoor Lighting

Outdoor & Garden Ideas

Epoxy Floors with Glitter can put Sparkle into Living Spaces

More and more new homes, offices, restaurants and retail spaces are looking for attractive flooring that is unique, healthy, and easy to maintain. Now a touch of glitter can be added to epoxy flooring to create a subtle yet attractive flooring surface. Most often a small size glitter is used and applied to a complementary background of colored epoxy. Although the glitter does not stand out in bright sunlight, it is perceived as an attractive glint under mood lighting conditions. The floors sparkle with life and create a gentle and appealing ambience.

During application of a second layer of floor coating, the glitter is gently blown out over the floor while the epoxy is still liquid. Swirls settle in and are permanently trapped. A three-finger pinch of glitter with the applicator is all that is needed. The most common colors are silver or gold, but other colors or blends of colors are available including red, blue, green, and copper. A personally customized floor is easily created by combining a choice of glitter with any of dozens of epoxy colors and/or colored chip options.

Other looks available include granite, tile, and slate. Logos, stripes and "yellow brick roads" are sometimes added to the floors of restaurants, "collector cars" garages, basements, and even food processing plants. The finish can be gloss, flat, or satin. Additionally, the floors may be skid-resistant, like emery paper, yet still easy to sweep or squeegee.

Epoxy flooring goes on at the job site and requires no seams. With no breaks in the surface, the floor coating becomes a continuous membrane that seals what is above from what is below. Mold, mildew, and other contaminants cannot penetrate the epoxy membrane and wash off easily.

One leading floor coating manufacturer, Durall Industrial Flooring of Minneapolis, MN, also makes over 500 specialty cleaners. Their special preparations of cleaners produce an application system that assures optimum flooring adhesion and wear results. Durall experts help customize their flooring kits at no cost to the customer, always including complete procedures for installing and maintaining a quality epoxy or urethane floor coating. To address those unexpected questions and problems, Durall also provides a complimentary 24/7 help line during the project.

For a high resolution chart of available glitter colors, visit www.concrete-floor-coatings.com/photos/glitter

For more information, contact Harvey Chichester at harvey@concrete-floor-coatings.com

Phone: 1-800-466-8910 or 952-888-1488 (24/7)

###

25 of 36 Review For 3 Light LED Well Lights

• Review by Siobhan

Siobhan ( 2020-Jan-15 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

This was a little confusing to assemble, but I was able to put it together. Nice outdoor bench. I'm able to store my porch cushions in it for the winter.

• Review by Hilary

Hilary ( 2020-Jun-09 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Enjoyed building the shoe bench, straight forward and sturdy. Fits perfectly; really pleased with it. More storage than my last shoe rack.

• Review by Greg

Greg ( 2020-Jan-29 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Got the chairs with the Brookhurst frop leaf table and both are great

• Review by Keith

Keith ( 2020-May-02 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I love the look of these. In the picture they appear to have a gloss on them which I liked for rain, or easy wipe off, but they don't actually have that sheen. There are a few spots on them that did not get stained well, so the color is not completely even. They are very comfortable, but creak quite a bit when sitting and getting up. I don't believe they are really heavy duty like they look. It is nice to have the large arms on them to put a plate or drink.

• Review by Marcy

Marcy ( 2021-Oct-01 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

This swing is just what I needed. Delivery was speedy. I was able to put it together by myself. Directions were simple and tools were perfect!

• Review by Stephen

Stephen ( 2020-Apr-11 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Look great just and good weight to them. Definitely recommend buying these

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2020-Jan-13 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

The planters are sturdy and well constructed for the price. Like them so much, I’ll probably be ordering a couple more.

• Review by Shirley

Shirley ( 2021-Jul-07 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Das Beet kam trotz Corona recht schnell an. Es war innerhalb von 10 min. dank Stecksysten aufgebaut. Es ist sehr robust. Für diesen Preis kann man nichts falsch machen. Ich bin begeistert.

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2020-Feb-15 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Sturdy weatherproof and great for putting your feet up after a hard days gardening

• Review by Marie

Marie ( 2020-Jan-21 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Very nice set which fits perfectly in my balcony. I am not sure how sturdy or durable it is. Since it is an outdoor piece of furniture, only time and weather will tell if it lasts long enough. The seats of the sofa are nice but if you are looking for something to lounge in, these might not be the best for you but if you have limited space this is a good purchase. While the sofa is good this is the first time I have been let down by a www.boisecloggers.com supplier in terms of delivery. The item was due to come in on a Monday but did not arrive and there was no communication neither from DHL nor www.boisecloggers.com - therefore my whole day was wasted sitting at home waiting for the delivery. When I called www.boisecloggers.com in the evening they apologised and confirmed it is definitely coming on Tuesday. Same story was repeated and I again called. Then they confirmed it would come on Wednesday but it still did not arrive, at last the set was delivered after 5 days delay on Friday. One last thing when you unpack do check that all nuts and parts are there. I was supposed to get 12 nuts which go under the furniture for stability, I only got 5 of them.

• Review by Joanne

Joanne ( 2020-Oct-29 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

A decent set for the money. I found it easy to assemble. Nice size chairs although the backs could be higher and more supporting which leads to my main disappointment. The cushions have a very cheap feel, are very lightweight which means a slight gust of wind and your picking them up from their scattered positions on the garden. Also the material has a polyester feel so can move a little. (Going to look at some Velcro to solve last 2 problems). Having said that the set is comfy to sit on, although I feel that abit better quality cushions would have made a real difference and make it really comfortable, for that I score it 4 stars. Like I said a good value set, strong bases, comfy ish and looks the part. Would have been 5 star if it wasn’t for the cushions.

• Review by Anita

Anita ( 2021-Jan-14 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I am over the moon with our porch light. Good quality and quite heavy, not flimsy. Excellent value for money and superb delivery and service. I would highly recommend.

• Review by Larry

Larry ( 2021-Aug-01 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Just what we was looking for. Very easy to put together Look forward to seeing what veg we can grow in it

• Review by Ruth

Ruth ( 2021-Apr-28 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Not fitted the light yet but it looks the part and feels like a quality fitting when you touch it.

• Review by Colin

Colin ( 2020-Jun-29 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Took a while to arrive because of covid Very easy to put together and no tools required All planted up and love it

• Review by Tom

Tom ( 2020-Feb-18 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Great storage, large enough to take Cushions for 3 chairs and a sofa (7 cushions in all plus back supports) Easy to assemble

• Review by Irina

Irina ( 2021-Aug-02 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

So easy to assemble. Looks great on my porch. Love the fact that it provides extra seating when needed.

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2021-Jan-06 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

A decent set for the money. I found it easy to assemble. Nice size chairs although the backs could be higher and more supporting which leads to my main disappointment. The cushions have a very cheap feel, are very lightweight which means a slight gust of wind and your picking them up from their scattered positions on the garden. Also the material has a polyester feel so can move a little. (Going to look at some Velcro to solve last 2 problems). Having said that the set is comfy to sit on, although I feel that abit better quality cushions would have made a real difference and make it really comfortable, for that I score it 4 stars. Like I said a good value set, strong bases, comfy ish and looks the part. Would have been 5 star if it wasn’t for the cushions.

• Review by Liz

Liz ( 2020-Sep-10 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Use this for storing several pillows I use outside. The perfect container for this. Might have to order several more.

• Review by Tina

Tina ( 2021-May-10 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Looks cute in front of my pond. It’s held up since last summer. Got knocked down a few times from a storm but no damage. I honestly don’t see it lasting more then a few years as it’s cheaply made wood . It will definitely already need a paint job this summer. But it does it job and looks nice.

• Review by Natalie

Natalie ( 2020-Apr-09 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Waterproof and dust proof. Weather tolerant tooExcellent extra seating and storage for patio

• Review by Angela

Angela ( 2021-Mar-13 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Small and mighty cute white/brass wall set! Perfect for the end of a cabinet or where ever you would like to hang them. The items do come with mounting hardware, but I used command strips in case I would like to move my triggs. Those plants are real! I am going to order the larger sizes for other areas of my house. Nice quality!

• Review by Gillian

Gillian ( 2021-Jul-26 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Love love love it on my deck. The ability to raise a table in the center is awesome - & makes everyone ooh & ahhh. It is the seat we all choose first. Great value. Love the gray finish.

• Review by Kerry

Kerry ( 2020-Oct-31 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Purchased the large and small for my Kitchen and added some small plants. I really like how it turned out. I also spray painted the metal holders black to tie in my pantry barn door that has black hardware.

• Review by Joyce

Joyce ( 2020-Aug-24 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Really like this pot as it has a smaller insert tub that can be filled so you do not have to fill the full length of the pot with soil.

Be the first to review “T-shirt with skirt”

Your email adchair will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 2 3 4 5