Description

We Offer A Large Selection Of Deko Light Pond Lights. Buy Sale Price 1-Light LED Well Light, Buy Pond Lights online! Free delivery over £40 to most of the UK ✓ Great Selection ✓ Excellent customer service ✓ Find everything for a beautiful home

• Country of Origin: China
  • Product Type: Well lights
  • Overall: 4,2cm H x 11,6cm W x 11,6cm D
  • Voltage: 240V
  • Number of Lights (Per Product): 1
    • Product Name 1-Light LED Well Light
      Brand Deko Light
      Product SKU uk63bd20e8adbad21
      Category Pond Lights
      Main Category Outdoor Lighting

Outdoor & Garden Ideas

Hardwood Floor Care

In order to enjoy the full benefits of a hardwood floor, you have to apply the right maintenance techniques. Since hard wood, no matter how sturdy, is organic, it can be susceptible to wear and decay if you do not take care of it. Thus, if you want it to last for a long time, you must be diligent enough to maintain it with proper cleaning and waxing.

Hardwood floors are somewhat expensive. And because they are an investment, it is but prudent to make sure that you get the maximum value for your money as the years progress. Thus, we face the question. How do we take care of our hardwood floors? Consider the tips below.

- Avoid too much sun exposure

If the room where your hardwood floor is has a large window, protect it from the sun using sheer curtains or blinds. Ultra violet rays are said to have ill effects on hardwood floors.

- Don't drag your furniture around

This pertains particularly to the large furniture. If you want to move your oak sofa to another location, use a dolly or have people lift it. Never drag it across the floor as it may scar the finish or dig deep into the wood itself. Also, use felt contacts under the furnitures' legs to prevent their weight from creating scratches and dents on the flooring.

- Clean up spills and stain immediately.

If your hardwood floor has a good and intact finish, then you have nothing to worry about. But if it has already been there for a while, the finishing might already be stripped off and allow the water to seep into the wood. When this happens, sanding and refinishing the part of the floor that got wet is a good idea. If this technique fails, you might have to replace that particular plank with a new one.

- Sweep your hardwood floor regularly

Use a broom with fine exploded bristles as they are most effective in trapping grit and dust from the creases and corners of your flooring. Broom bristles that are too soft might only drag the dust further into your flooring and fill the cracks.

In conclusion, the way you care for your hardwood floor should mirror how you care for things you value. Your hardwood floor not only provides physical beauty to your home but also ushers in a sense of homey comfort that will forever be absent with a concrete floor.

24 of 33 Review For 1-Light LED Well Light

• Review by Emma

Emma ( 2020-Jun-15 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Lovely solid bench. Easy to assemble and very comfy. Excellent service too....delivered in less than 24hrs. Thank you www.boisecloggers.com!

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2021-Feb-20 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Love these chairs. The armless chairs sell out very quickly so decided to get the ones with arms and they go perfect with the other chairs. Very sturdy and comfortable. Love the color of the black and white. They fit perfectly around my table and they stack when you want to store them.

• Review by Bryan

Bryan ( 2020-Dec-24 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Very pleased with my sofa,very comfy price was very good too

• Review by Derek

Derek ( 2020-Sep-16 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Well made, sturdy and good instructions and tools supplied to put together. Very pleased with the finished product.

• Review by Tina

Tina ( 2020-Jul-28 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Super cute. A bit smaller than I thought but great

• Review by Teresa

Teresa ( 2020-Jun-17 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Easy to put together, lovely to use. Looks way more expensive than it actually is, and is super comfortable Going to get a lot of use out of this set this summer and beyond

• Review by Joanne

Joanne ( 2020-Apr-19 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Bought as a gift for mothering Sunday. Really pleased with it and looking forward to enjoying sunny days sat in them

• Review by Jessica

Jessica ( 2020-Jun-15 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Excellent storage cupboard. It is very sturdy and the end shelves can be left out so something taller can be stored in there. My 28 year old son has it in the bottom of his walk in wardrobe to help tidy his shoes and when someone visits they can sit on the top.

• Review by Yonita

Yonita ( 2021-Jul-29 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Fantastic value for money. Looks more expensive. Sturdy construction. Easy to install and provides a classy finishing touch to our porch.

• Review by J.

J. ( 2020-Sep-24 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

The packaging for this was a bit over the top, but saying that it is perfect for what I want, perfect size too!

• Review by John

John ( 2021-Jul-24 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

WHAT A DEAL!!!!!! I got this amazing, expensive outdoor bench for about 70% OFF during one of www.boisecloggers.com Super Sales! That's why I'm addicted to www.boisecloggers.com - you can get unbelievable deals!!! Thank you!

• Review by Jonathan

Jonathan ( 2020-Dec-20 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

These are very high quality, but are much, much smaller than I had anticipated from the pictures online. I love them, just wish they were a bit larger!

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2020-May-19 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Arrived on time, easy to put together, nothing missing, very comfortable, would definitely purchase again.

• Review by Lisa

Lisa ( 2020-Apr-21 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

A really nice suite that was easy to assemble & looks just like the pics. When one of the boxes did not arrive www.boisecloggers.com were brilliant & got it to us the following day. A great product & great customer service.

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2021-Sep-13 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Swing is really pretty, however it arrived damaged. The arm on the swing was broken and some of the holes were not fully drilled. I still put it together, as I didn’t have the strength to go through everything again. It is very pretty though!

• Review by Anna

Anna ( 2020-Aug-03 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

The swing is a perfect addition to our newly done backyard! My expectations were all met. Plus my husband just assembled it in like an hour or an hour and a half. It swings smoothly too unlike some other swings that make you feel unsafe. Awesome buy for the price!

• Review by Monica

Monica ( 2020-Oct-03 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Sturdy design, stylish looking shoe storage. Even large sized shoes and high heels fit perfectly. We placed it outside our home under the porch. Let’s see how it is gonna cope with winter weather.

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2020-Nov-21 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I’m in love with this product. Easy to assemble, looks sleek and is so useful. A great addition to my home and definitely recommended.

• Review by Janice

Janice ( 2020-Aug-01 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Nice little shoe storage. Shelves were a bit smaller than expected. Package did not arrive on time and packaging was very tired.

• Review by Jessica

Jessica ( 2021-Sep-14 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Gorgeous pieces that look beautiful. Smaller than anticipated but lovely just the same. Fit small succulents perfectly!

• Review by Ellen

Ellen ( 2020-Dec-18 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Great accent for small space!

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2020-Apr-01 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I bought this bench two weeks ago. It was easy to put together. I'm delighted with the quality of the bench. It's now my favourite place to sit in the garden! Great value and great price!!

• Review by Catherine

Catherine ( 2020-Nov-01 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Disappointed; though this set fits perfectly in my garden and is useable, delivery was delayed and upon construction we found numerous dents and scratches. We weren’t too concerned however a week or so later we noted rust appearing. We’ve had the set a couple of weeks only. First time using www.boisecloggers.com, unlikely to buy from them again. Such a shame.

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2020-Feb-17 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Beautiful and delicate, added a succulent and it made a nice accent to my bedroom wall!

Be the first to review “T-shirt with skirt”

Your email adchair will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 2 3 4 5