Description

Up to 70% Off Deko Light Pond Lights. Sale Price 1-Light LED Well Light, Buy Pond Lights online! Free delivery over £40 to most of the UK ✓ Great Selection ✓ Excellent customer service ✓ Find everything for a beautiful home

• Country of Origin: China
  • Product Type: Well lights
  • Overall: 4,2cm H x 11,6cm W x 11,6cm D
  • Voltage: 240V
  • Number of Lights (Per Product): 1
    • Product Name 1-Light LED Well Light
      Brand Deko Light
      Product SKU uk2b1b870501da942
      Category Pond Lights
      Main Category Outdoor Lighting

Outdoor & Garden Ideas

Getting Rid Of Stains On Your Hardwood Floor

The most common and, perhaps, annoying damage to your precious hardwood floor are stains. Be they ink stains, water stains, or whatever, the fact that that particular stain was caused by someone's negligence and not because of normal, time-driven wear makes us feel a little cross. This is because stains are very evident and, for serious cases, may force us to replace the entire wood board altogether.

But when you see a stain on your hardwood flooring, you shouldn't panic just yet. It could be a damage that can be addressed by minor repair methods and without having to call in and pay for professional help. There are certain hardwood floor stains that you can repair yourself.

For instance, if there is a huge water mark on your floor, you might be tempted to replace the entire plank to get rid of it. This is not always the remedy. You should first try if it's a problem that can be remedied by sanding and refinishing the affected spot.

Taking care of a small spot yourself will not be a nuisance, compared to changing the entire surface. However, if the stain is really not manageable, you may still attempt at doing the replacement job yourself.

The first thing you should do to get rid of stain is to come up with an oxalic acid crystal solution, which will be dabbed onto the stained area. Oxalic acid acts as a bleaching agent and can get rid of minor stains. If the stain is not bleached out the first time, you can repeat the procedure for several times more until the stain is gone. Make sure you wear protective gloves, though, as the oxalic acid might be too harsh for your skin.

After you apply oxalic acid, you should return your floor to its usual acidity rinsing it with vinegar. The one you find in your kitchen will do. Of course, you will need to wipe the area dry of excess moisture and allow it completely dry first before you leave it alone. The result should be bleached but stain-less finish.

Finally, choose an oil-based stain you can apply to the bleached surface to get the original look of your hardwood floor. You may do a number of applications before you get your desired shade. However, before you decide on which stain shade to buy, make sure first that it is compatible with the rest of the floor's color and the kind of wood your floor is made of.

25 of 33 Review For 1-Light LED Well Light

• Review by Liz

Liz ( 2020-Oct-10 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Really useful and stylish plant troughs. I’m going to use mine for herbs and summer bedding

• Review by Melissa

Melissa ( 2021-May-09 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Its a really cute swing. It looks exactly like it's pictured. I gave it only 4 stars because the stain they applied looks like it's only going to be good for this season and I will need to reapply a stain at the end of this season or next season. I feel like they could have put a better stain from the factory. Otherwise it's exactly how I pictured it and I love it.

• Review by Michael

Michael ( 2021-Jun-17 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

easy to hang, easy to water, looks great!

• Review by J.

J. ( 2021-Apr-30 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I was tired of looking at "stuff" on our porch so I purchased 2 storage seats. The assembly went very quickly and holds everything I had on the porch floor. Now my porch looks great AND extra visitors have a place to sit when visiting.

• Review by Wendy

Wendy ( 2020-Dec-04 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Das Stufenbeet war sehr schnell aufgebaut. Es hat keine 5 Minuten gedauert. Verarbeitung solide. Über die Haltbarkeit kann ich keine Aussage treffen. Lieferung war schnell und pünktlich.

• Review by Alan

Alan ( 2020-May-11 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Quality is great! Love the pop of color! Very sturdy! This bench really brought life to my boring porch. Received many compliments from families and friends. Definitely a great find. Instruction was terrible.. took me about one hour to put together. Also, this piece was pricier that expected but it looks good so Im happy.

• Review by Stacy

Stacy ( 2021-Feb-23 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

We absolutely love this styish addition to our garden, looks fabulous, real !ly comfortable and stacks up for easy storage. Highly recommended

• Review by Tom

Tom ( 2021-Aug-31 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

LOVE THEM!!!!! I USE THEM FOR STORAGING THE DOGS PLAY TOYS AND STUFF. THE DOG IS UNABLE TO OPEN IT OR UNABLE TO DISTROY IT...

• Review by CN

CN ( 2021-Mar-11 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I have spent nearly 1,700 pounds amazing product amazing customer service a brilliant experience shopping at wayfair highly recommended and above all the customer service is absolutely fantastic cant thank rebecca and kiera enough for their help...7 STARS TO THE 2 LADIES

• Review by Justin

Justin ( 2020-Jun-16 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

The first bench we were sent was faulty but following a phone call to a very helpful lady in www.boisecloggers.com, the faulty item was collected the next morning and a new one delivered that afternoon. Excellent service and the bench was easy to assemble, sturdy and looks great in the garden. Thank you

• Review by Glendiveflowers

Glendiveflowers ( 2021-Mar-22 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Arrived within a few days and was pretty easy to put together. Feels quality and is a great addition to our garden.

• Review by Steven

Steven ( 2021-Jan-25 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

This planter is perfect for the lavender tree that my friend bought for me. It looks very stylish next to my front door. It arrived a little scuffed on one side, but given that it was a sale item and the price was good it offered good value for money. I would recommend th.is item

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2021-Jun-18 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

This is one of the best thing in our backyard patio. Highly recommendable product and it takes little time to put together.

• Review by Cynthia And Tom

Cynthia And Tom ( 2021-Jan-19 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Great size shed that was easy to put together. This is perfect for garden storage or as we are doing use as a home office and barentertainment space.

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2021-Mar-14 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I have spent nearly 1,700 pounds amazing product amazing customer service a brilliant experience shopping at wayfair highly recommended and above all the customer service is absolutely fantastic cant thank rebecca and kiera enough for their help...7 STARS TO THE 2 LADIES

• Review by Kerry

Kerry ( 2021-Jul-25 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Look great just and good weight to them. Definitely recommend buying these

• Review by Salina

Salina ( 2020-Jun-01 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Unfortunately at no point was it revealed to me that the bolts were a stainless/galvanized finish where as the rest of the bench is black. Really not happy about this.

• Review by Trevor

Trevor ( 2021-Jul-02 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Lovely light for my porch. The first one arrived damaged but www.boisecloggers.com were great. A replacement was sent quickly. I haven’t put it up yet, as porch is not finished, but I know it will look great

• Review by Christina

Christina ( 2020-May-27 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Its pretty and easy to install but the woods are much thinner than we thought. But otherwise a good accent to our small backyard

• Review by Andrea

Andrea ( 2021-Apr-13 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Looks great on my outside wall at the front of my house, arrived in perfect condition, exactly what I wanted.

• Review by Mark

Mark ( 2020-Mar-16 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Love these chairs. They match perfectly with our outdoor concrete table and are really quite comfortable.

• Review by Angela

Angela ( 2021-Aug-05 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Love the simplicity of t. And the opening for the duvet is at the foot of the bed and hidden nicely, couldn’t even find it at first.

• Review by Sher

Sher ( 2020-Mar-19 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Very happy, great little set to enjoy your morning coffee and afternoon cocktails! Comfy and great quality, would highly recommend

• Review by Falak

Falak ( 2021-Mar-12 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Love these chairs! So cute and good price compared to similar brands. Great quality! My husband even said they are comfortable and he's picky!

• Review by Julie

Julie ( 2021-Jan-22 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

It seems that it is very complicated to put together (40 pages of instructions) so now need to find someone that is prepared to assemble it for me. Unfortunately still in the boxes.

Be the first to review “T-shirt with skirt”

Your email adchair will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 2 3 4 5