Description

High Quality Furniture Of Symple Stuff Pond Lights. Buy Sale 1 Light Well Lights, Buy Pond Lights online! Free delivery over £40 to most of the UK ✓ Great Selection ✓ Excellent customer service ✓ Find everything for a beautiful home

• Assembly Required: No
  • Fire Rated: Yes
  • Manufacturer Warranty: Yes
  • Product Type: Well lights
  • Overall: 21cm H x 21cm W x 21cm D
    • Product Name 1 Light Well Lights
      Brand Symple Stuff
      Product SKU ukb12bad4f1d7a573
      Category Pond Lights
      Main Category Outdoor Lighting

Outdoor & Garden Ideas

Enhance and Improve your State of Mind

French chemist Ren Maurice Gattefoss coined the word Aromatherapy in the year 1920.Aromatherapy is a kind of therapy which uses essential oils and other aromatic compounds for psychological, antiseptic and anesthetic effects. Home aromatherapy, clinical aromatherapy and Aromachology are the main branches of aromatherapy. Aromatherapy candles are used to improve concentration, reduce stress and provide stimulation and gives extra energy.

Aromatherapy candles are burnt and the fragrance of the candles will soothe your mind and body. It will change, enhance and improve your state of mind. Aromatherapy candles are purchased based on requirements. For relaxing, lavender aroma is recommended and for sensual atmosphere we can use jasmine aroma candles. Aromatherapy candles are not too costly and they are economical to buy. But the benefit incurred is really very high. The point is we have to choose right candles to match the emotion or sense.

Cedar, rosemary, cinnamon, vanilla and geranium are simulating essential oils. Whereas lavender, chamomile, patchouli, geranium and rose are stress releasing essential oils. For concentration citrus essential oils like lemon, orange, grapefruit, lemongrass and bergamot are used. To provide you a sensual atmosphere neroli, rose, jasmine, clary sage, sandalwood and Ylang ylang are used.

Light your home with aromatherapy candles to give an elegant touch and to improve the ambience. Aromatherapy candles not only include essential oils, but also absolutes, hydrosols, infusion, phytocides and carries oils. Aromatherapy candles are available in different styles, shapes and sizes. These candles fill the place with the natural fragrance. Aromatherapy will be treatment for stress, cough, for some skin disorders, joint pains, and it also can heal depression, insomnia. Aromatherapy candles has both medicinal and decorative value.

22 of 12 Review For 1 Light Well Lights

• Review by Geraldine

Geraldine ( 2020-Dec-27 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Fantastic item, only 1 slight problem when installing the hinges DO NOT follow the instructions and use the longer screws as stated as they are too long in 1 of the holes.... use the smaller screws!!!

• Review by Liz

Liz ( 2021-Feb-12 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Delivered quickly , very straightforward to put together. Box is sturdy ,colour and material excellent. Hinge mechanism on the lid is superb. Have had torrential rain it has proved to be fully water tight. My only recommendation is that it could be designed to have a half size shelf to go in it .Otherwise fantastic purchase.

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2020-Oct-28 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

This is amazing! I cant wait for my cover to cover so I can put it outside next to my new www.boisecloggers.com firepit.

• Review by Dorothy

Dorothy ( 2021-Mar-21 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Really pleased with purchase. Arrived quickly and well packaged. Low comfortable seating. Light but sturdy. Sits perfectly on our new decking. Have bought second set so really useful to have 4 chairs and 2 tables when we have visitors! Good value for money.

• Review by Marie

Marie ( 2021-May-29 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Love this product, looks exactly like pictures. Excellent quality and brilliant delivery service. Highly recommend.

• Review by Surpreet

Surpreet ( 2020-Jun-07 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Lovely,stylish, easy to assemble Perfect for the kids tiny trainers to my boots, comfy seat, makes putting kids shoes on easier rather than balancing on 1 foot love my hall way space now since buying this Came early too ❤️

• Review by Keith

Keith ( 2020-Jun-05 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Decent swing. Not too large, good enough for two people. We will see how it holds up outside. The wood seems like somewhat decent quality, but not sure long-term. It is somewhat difficult awkward to put together. I would recommend two people to put this item together. Part of the main beam cracked slightly when I was putting it together. Used some wood glue it’s good as new, however, you shouldn’t have to use wood glue on a brand new product. Also, the styrofoam in the packaging is a PAIN! The little styrofoam pieces get everywhere! It falls apart so easily - wish they would use better quality styrofoam. It seems like a little thing but it’s quite a pain to clean up.

• Review by Michelle

Michelle ( 2021-May-10 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I was initially pleased with my purchase which was attractive and sturdy. However, as soon as it rained the item became rusty around the back and seats, this within a week of purcase. So disappointed, completely unable to use the seats now as this would stain clothing.

• Review by Angela

Angela ( 2020-Dec-08 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

These are very modern and perfect for filling in a small area.

• Review by Eva

Eva ( 2021-Aug-18 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Hi, I have the storage on the porch leading to the backyard. I am able to store quite a few things inside. It does not appear sturdy enough to have an adult sit on it for any period of time.

• Review by Luke

Luke ( 2020-Jun-09 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Mine arrived today. Quality is ok at the sale price (£195.99) but would be very disappointing at full price. The main problem is that they are quite small and low seated chairs. There is no sense of scale on the website product photos as they're all photoshopped against fake/stock backgrounds. It's something retailers should not do. So the chairs are not suitable for tall people, larger people or those who may struggle standing up from a small chair. They are certainly not luxury spacious seats to lounge on the patio in. Which is what I was hoping for. They look nice enough but eed to be 30-50% bigger.I wouldn't recommend buying them and I hope to return them.

• Review by Anna

Anna ( 2020-Mar-03 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Lovely set, as advertised can’t fault it. Looks great on my balcony. I’m very happy with my purchase.

• Review by Davina

Davina ( 2020-Apr-17 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

So easy to assemble. Looks great on my porch. Love the fact that it provides extra seating when needed.

• Review by Jonathan

Jonathan ( 2020-Dec-02 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Great match for the armless ones .......the arms give them that little something extra that makes them perfect for the younger set at the table.

• Review by Bryan

Bryan ( 2020-Dec-07 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Excellent product, sturdy and durable. We bought for our garden furniture cushions and blankets, great space inside.

• Review by Scott

Scott ( 2020-Nov-03 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

So easy to assemble. Looks great on my porch. Love the fact that it provides extra seating when needed.

• Review by Daniella

Daniella ( 2021-Jan-29 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Great product, goes together very easily and feels very sturdy with huge capacity. Having read many poor reviews for similar items elsewhere I'm pleased I went with this one. Only 1 person needed to assemble apart from when attaching the lid for which it's helpful to have a friend to hold it steady while you screw in the hinges. Also big hand to www.boisecloggers.com, the lid had a slight crack on it which I photographed and filled in the online form and a new lid was dispatched the next day with no quibble at all. Online retail as it should be.

• Review by Alison

Alison ( 2021-Jan-09 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

My daughter mentioned an interest in owning a swing. Purchased this swing for a Christmas present and she loves it.

• Review by Natalie

Natalie ( 2020-Jan-16 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Bench itself is ok, delivery was chaotic, missed original day, then failed redelivery, then lost in warehouse, when finally arrived had slight damage . Could not be bothered with return and reorder, so rubbed it down where wood was broken off on front of seat and stained it. It’s ok

• Review by Chris

Chris ( 2021-Mar-31 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Nice looking bench. Reasonably straight forward to put together. The price is fantastic and the speed of deivery & ease of purchase second to none

• Review by Keith

Keith ( 2021-Feb-24 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

An excellent product that is very good value for the price and we are well pleased with our purchase. The online description was very accurate. Exceptionally fast delivery within 5 days. Was able to download the assembly instructions in advance to prepare for assembly although I was able to do it single handedly in just under two hours needing only a cross head screwdriver. The box is well made and the instructions are very clear with all parts and fittings being clearly labeled. The best flatpack i have seen in this regard. The packaging was ideal to put under and protect the unit during assembly. Initially when assembling I thought the box may be a bit small but it is a very good size and takes all our seat cushions (6) plus two complete sun loungers and a table parasol. We can recommend this unit without reservation.

• Review by Stewart

Stewart ( 2021-Feb-02 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Perfect for my space and the decorating ideas were amazing

Be the first to review “T-shirt with skirt”

Your email adchair will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 2 3 4 5