Description

Special offers for WFX Utility Wooden Sheds. Compare Price 6 Ft. W X 4 Ft. D Shiplap Apex Wooden Bike Shed, Buy Wooden Sheds online! Free delivery over £40 to most of the UK ✓ Great Selection ✓ Excellent customer service ✓ Find everything for a beautiful home

• Country of Origin: United Kingdom
  • Adult Assembly Required: Yes
  • Floor Included: Yes
  • Floor Material: Scandinavian softwood
  • Door Lock Included: Yes
    • Product Name 6 Ft. W X 4 Ft. D Shiplap Apex Wooden Bike Shed
      Brand WFX Utility
      Product SKU uk775f69b7a178f20
      Category Wooden Sheds
      Main Category Garden Storage Structures

Outdoor & Garden Ideas

Home Improvement Guidelines for Selecting a Contractor

In todays world the most valuable asset owned by people is their home. And when considering any size home improvement project, protecting this investment should be top priority.

The first step in any remodeling or improvement project is to select the right contractor. Prudent homeowners will make their selection carefully and after thoughtful consideration. Is the contractor licensed, and is he experienced? If so, in what particular area is his expertise?

How to find a Qualified Contractor:

One source for locating a qualified, experienced contractor is from other people who have had similar remodeling work done. When talking with contractors, request references and take the time to check them out.

Check with a service that keeps track records of various contractors. You can also use online resources, such as Handy Canadian.com, for locating a qualified contractor in your area.

Hire only a home improvement contractor with strong referrals and high rankings. Depending on the type of project you are planning, you may need to deal with any of the following professional contractors:

Architects are designers of homes, buildings, and home improvement remodeling projects. You may want to consult one if your project includes new construction or structural changes.

Designers usually have expertise in a certain area of the home, such as interior decorating, and bedroom or bath design.

Design/build contractors see your project through from concept to completed construction, and may have an architect or certified designer on staff.

General Contactors oversee the entire construction process, and sub-contract specialized contractors such as plumbers or electricians.

Specialized contractors are highly proficient in their individual area, such as dry wall, paint, or cabinetry.

Questions to ask before selecting a contractor for your home improvement might include: How long have you been contracting? What licenses and certifications do you carry? How many projects have you completed in the last year; what were they, and who were they for?

Ask, What references do you have? Will there be any subcontractors, and if so what are their credentials? What insurance coverage do you have? What permits are required for my project?

Be Thorough in Your Search

You might also want to check with the appropriate government office to see whether or not there are any unresolved complaints against the contractor before making your final selection.

Check out all references provided and ask questions such as: Was the project completed on time and were you happy with the results? How well did the contractor communicate with you throughout the project? Were there any cost over-runs?

Also ask if the contractor employees were on time, courteous, and whether or not they cleaned up the home improvement site when they were finished?

Canadian residents have the opportunity to use the Internet to assist in the screening process by visiting Handy Canadian.com.

By following these guidelines, you help insure a successful home improvement!

All About of Wooden Sheds

Wooden Sheds

If you want to spruce up your outdoor storage space or enhance the look of your garden , wooden sheds are a must. Models range from ultra-compact to spacious and luxurious. Wooden sheds vary in hue , materials and shelving design. So measure up your space and let's get started.

Stylish Storage Creations

Wooden  bike  shed

Almost everyone who maintains outdoor spaces needs somewhere to hold their essentials. Whether that includes a couple of trowels and some gardening gloves , or a collection of deluxe lawnmowers and edging tools , having the correct shed makes a big difference. When browsing for sheds , take size into account , but think about shelving and table space , too. If you need a workspace for potting or working on repairs , there are models with benches included.

Size Matters

Generally speaking , all of our wooden sheds will be listed with their dimensions. These are usually measured in feet and inches , and the floor space is the key thing to look at. Make sure the shed you're interested in slots into your garden design , to avoid the need to move plants or rearrange the furniture. Door size matters too - especially if you are moving larger equipment into sheds , in which case choosing a model with double doors would make sense. Some models will require extra bases to anchor them properly.

Choosing the Ideal Shed

Overlap  Apex  Wooden  Shed

Everyone has their own needs when adding garden storage , so choose wooden sheds that will meet your requirements. Our catalogue includes a comprehensive selection , with specially designed bike sheds (the right size and shape to store one or two mountain bikes) , as well as lean-to style sheds when space is tight , and garden sheds that are large enough to house a workbench , power supplies , and even a TV.

Pick a Weather-Proof Shed

Almost all sheds will be exposed to wind and rain (not to mention extremes of hot and cold). This means that dip-treated wood is an advantage , providing extra moisture protection. Also , check for general weather resistance , as designs will differ in terms of durability. Picking a long-lasting model will ensure that you can store garden implements with no problems for years to come.

Garden Aesthetics

Shiplap  Pent  Wooden  Tool  Shed

Sheds are also a key part of overall garden layouts , and nobody wants to install an unsightly model that stands out from its surroundings. Fortunately , there are plenty of attractive sheds available , and a variety of different styles as well. Cladding styles could include shiplap - which creates an appealing , homely look. But there's also overlap cladding , which could be a more long-lasting option. Alternatively , many models are made from 100% natural pine or fir wood and possess attractive grains that make each shed completely unique. Have a browse and find a colour and look that suits your eye.

Let's Talk Roofing

The roof is another important aspect of any shed design , and styles include pent , flat , apex , and dome. Gabled styles like pent or apex will drain rapidly , which could be handy in areas with high rainfall. But sheds with flat roofs can often tuck into awkward spaces , and the roof can be used to store pot or climbing plants - a neat decorative touch. Rounded roofs also have a charming look. Their curved edges can often complement garden foliage more naturally than jagged edges.

Time to Accessorise

Wooden  tool  shed  by  Bel  Etage

Now could be a good time to invest in some comfortable garden seating that can fold up and be stored in your new shed. Or it could make sense to buy a framed gazebo that can be used for summer parties and stashed away out of season in your shed. And if you're redesigning your garden , pots , planters , and hanging baskets are always a useful addition. A vertical planter placed alongside a new shed could add greenery or floral touches to make the rich wood seem even more appealing. Get creative!

21 of 39 Review For 6 Ft. W X 4 Ft. D Shiplap Apex Wooden Bike Shed

• Review by Kara

Kara ( 2020-Oct-13 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

The directions and supplied tools could be improved a lot but the bench itself is nice looking and not a bad setup

• Review by Brad

Brad ( 2020-Feb-20 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

It adds some lovely character to the house. It was lighter (in weight) than I had expected, but you obviously can’t tell that when it’s up, so really doesn’t matter. Overall, I’m very happy with them!

• Review by Kathryn

Kathryn ( 2020-Jul-28 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I had looked for months for a bench to put on our front porch. I knew the look I wanted and finally found it in this bench. It is comfortable and the table in the middle is very handy. It was more expensive than I wanted, but the quality is very nice. I love the color! My husband put it together in no time once he read the directions (lol). I think there were all of eight screws and everything lined up perfectly. We put sliders on the legs to elevate it a bit as a precaution since it is on a covered porch which does get water on it. Pros: Beautiful finish, easy to assenble, feels nice and sturdy but comfortable. Cons: None

• Review by Maria

Maria ( 2020-Jun-27 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

These are great. Really wanted outdoor dining chairs WITH arms! Price cannot be beat.

• Review by Craig

Craig ( 2020-Aug-10 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Great product, exactly what I wanted & came quickly. It was very easy to assemble & hides all small pool toys.

• Review by Parvinder

Parvinder ( 2020-Dec-07 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

We absolutely love this styish addition to our garden, looks fabulous, real !ly comfortable and stacks up for easy storage. Highly recommended

• Review by Wendy

Wendy ( 2020-Oct-15 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Easy to assemble prompt delivery very pleased with this product Fits all my garden furniture cushions in easily

• Review by Jason

Jason ( 2020-Apr-19 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

we've had this little set now for about 3 years and cant fault it. Zero signs of wear or damage through use. The set stays out all winter under a small cover and cleans up well. really pleased with it.

• Review by Suzanne

Suzanne ( 2020-Jun-14 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

These chairs are not properly finished. First day of use a cold drink left a ring (water mark) on the armrest. So I went out and purchased a water sealer and proceeded to properly waterproof the chairs (4). $25 and 3 hours later they're in good shape. Also, they say they are rated to 300 pounds but I sure wouldn't test that out if I were you. They could be built out of more solid wood for the price. Lastly, the assembly instructions were so so. Once you get one done the rest go pretty fast though. Overall, 2/5 and that's based on the sale price. At "full price" I wouldn't bother. They look really nice but they require upkeep right from the get go and I'm not convinced they won't break in 5 years after regular use.

• Review by Jo

Jo ( 2020-Mar-04 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Easy to assemble and neatly tidies away shoes, including boots, but does not suit our old cottage, it's too modern.

• Review by Andrea

Andrea ( 2020-Aug-14 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

My decking is not very big so wanted something small , can honestly say these fit just right and the quality is brilliant.

• Review by Jessica

Jessica ( 2020-Jul-07 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Looks very good, in perticular with the green cushions. However, it wasn’t easy to assembly as there wasn’t too much room for the screws and bolts to tight (supporting tools provided very helpful though!). The seating areas could be stretched a bit more to avoid hollows by sitting on it. The cushions are very easily slipping away due to material.

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2020-Oct-04 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

One the hole it is ok. I had a lot of trouble with the centre joining uprights. They would not click into place on the roof or floor no matter which way up they were. Spent over a hour and a half with the first centre joining upright before giving up and making it do with the way it was. It would have been nice to have a few more options on the walls for fixing shelves.

• Review by Yvonne

Yvonne ( 2020-Sep-21 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Easy to wire up, the hanging chain can be shortened and the electric cable re-threaded into the holding ceiling bracket without to much hassle.

• Review by Pauline

Pauline ( 2020-Mar-05 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Wife I chose this style after much careful consideration it had the wood piece for behind the knees which makes it look nicer. I absolutely love the dark finish really looks good against trees and shade. Husband Directions were so so some points weren’t clear and took some thought to figure out. screws holes did not match the alignment

• Review by Davina

Davina ( 2020-Jun-12 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

So pleased with this garden sofa set! Was really easy to assemble and looks lovely. Ordered a lot from wayfair recently and they never disappoint!

• Review by Karen

Karen ( 2020-Sep-26 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Brilliant - easy to put together, I did it alone in about half hour and didn’t need to drill any holes (some reviews mentioned this) Looks great and fits shoes / boots easily as well as fitting in a small hallway without dominating it. Fabulous buy.

• Review by Rachel

Rachel ( 2020-May-26 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Love this bench! Used it at a clients wedding and then to donate to the same church garden. Really special piece and made well! Would buy again.

• Review by John

John ( 2020-Aug-18 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

The swing is really nice but arrived with one piece of wood cracked...my husband glued it together and so far so good.

• Review by Anthony

Anthony ( 2021-Jan-14 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Fantastic service , especially during this time . Product was easy to assemble , good quality, fits all our cushions for garden corner sofa

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2020-Mar-02 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Fantastic box ideal for storing all my Rattan furniture cushions in. Can fit 2 x Chairs and 1 x corner sofa cushions in it. Packaging was damaged on arrival but all contents were intact. Easy to assemble and excellent quality.

Be the first to review “T-shirt with skirt”

Your email adchair will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 2 3 4 5