Description

Up to 70% Off WFX Utility Sheds. Best Price 6 Ft. W X 14 Ft. D Shiplap Pent Wooden Shed, Buy Sheds online! Free delivery over £40 to most of the UK ✓ Great Selection ✓ Excellent customer service ✓ Find everything for a beautiful home

• Country of Origin: United Kingdom
  • Manufacturer Warranty: Yes
  • Adult Assembly Required: Yes
  • Floor Included: Yes
  • Floor Material: OSB board
    • Product Name 6 Ft. W X 14 Ft. D Shiplap Pent Wooden Shed
      Brand WFX Utility
      Product SKU ukb4827a33c238c3a
      Category Sheds
      Main Category Garden Storage Structures

Outdoor & Garden Ideas

Five Tips To Quickly Recognize Serious Structural Problems Home Inspection Tips For Denver boulder

Home Inspection Tips from the Field Scott Home Inspection

Five tips to quickly recognize serious structural problems

Serious structural problems in houses are not very common, but when they occur they can be difficult & costly to repair. These tips wont turn you into a home inspector, but it will give you some of the common indicators of structural concerns. In these cases, a structural engineer should be called out to investigate further and provide a professional opinion.

Tip 1 - Leaning House
Take a macro-look at the home from across the street is the house obviously tilting or leaning, or one edge of the home separating?

Tip 2 Exterior Walls & Entries
Look for areas of wall separation greater than in size
Check the Chimney area well - is the chimney separating from the home?

Tip 3 Doors & Windows
Do doors and windows open freely? Look for cracks around the edges of windows and doors, and for sagging lintels on brick homes.

Tip 4 Floors & Walls
Are there drywall cracks > in size? Are there uneven floors near corners?

Tip 5 Basement Foundation Crack
Look for significant cracks both inside and outside on the foundation, particularly near corners, around windows, and any cracks that run the full length vertically or a considerable length horizontally.

Summary:
Tip1 Is the house obviously leaning?
Tip 2 Are there large external cracks?
Tip 3 Are doors & windows sticking?
Tip 4 Are walls cracked or floors uneven?
Tip 5 Are there basement cracks present?

Any of these may indicate a structural issue that should be inspected or reviewed by a structural engineer. Structural concerns when selling or purchasing a home are the most costly items you can be faced with. Look closely at these areas, or ask you home inspector to focus on these areas in a separate walk through of the home. If you arent sure about something you see, have a structural engineer look at it. The cost of an inspection will be well worth the peace of mind in knowing the severity and extent of the concern.

George Scott, Scott Home Inspection LLC

17 of 27 Review For 6 Ft. W X 14 Ft. D Shiplap Pent Wooden Shed

• Review by Natalie

Natalie ( 2020-Jun-21 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

So easy to assemble. Looks great on my porch. Love the fact that it provides extra seating when needed.

• Review by Teresa

Teresa ( 2020-Jun-25 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I am so pleased with this! My new wooden storage bench is both a looker and a doddle to build. I’m no expert with flat-packs and like most us have struggled with instructions and ended up with a wonky freestyle ‘version’ of the cupboard/shelves/box I’ve been aiming for- on many occasions I’ve had to unscrew and rebuild due to confusing diagrams and unmarked pieces and poorly defined screw holes. There was absolutely no chance of that kind of botched job with this. The box arrived a whole two days early- a fantastic level of service during the lockdown that I really wasn’t expecting- and I carefully laid out all the component parts before starting the build. Each piece screamed quality; the finish was fabulous. Every panel was clearly marked with small (easy to remove) stickers (which didn’t leave marks!) and all the screws and fixings were separated into handy plastic bags. The instruction leaflet was fantastically clear and working through it - step by step – was a walk in the park. The details are so good, the top cushion, the rests on the bottom of the unit are all very well made- this is a budget item with top end finish and- best of all- absolutely all of the screw holes were true (I’ve gone through hell with ‘wonky holes’ in my flat pack past). Working at an even pace- stopping for a coffee and a moment to step back and enjoy my work in progress – and easily putting everything together without using any tools beyond a screwdriver- it took me less than an hour to put it together. I popped the grey cushion on the top and the bench now has pride of place in my hallway- it’s fabulous, the cushion is soft and a very stylish grey and it’s rock solid and sturdy, I’ve stood on it to change the light in the hall with no trepidation at all. I’ve sat on it with my girlfriend – and she’s no lightweight! - and you could even seat a third person on there if you wanted to, making it a useful extra seat for parties. I’m using the storage spaces for shoes and boots and they fit absolutely perfectly, a brilliant solution to the pile of footwear that used to litter the hallway. I thoroughly recommend WayFair- from ordering to delivery, to ease of build, this is a five star flat pack from a five star company.

• Review by Craig

Craig ( 2020-Feb-24 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I bought this as a present for my daughter-in-law, she loved it. Looks good and seems excellent quality, although not been used yet. Grey wood darker than expected from photos but still looks good.

• Review by Bianca

Bianca ( 2020-Apr-08 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I love this bench!!! Soooo easy to put together too!

• Review by Alejandro

Alejandro ( 2020-Jun-21 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Absolutely delighted with my new bench! It is very well made and looks great in my garden. Very good value!

• Review by Joyce

Joyce ( 2020-May-15 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Seemed a little expensive, for a plastic box, but you’re paying for the engineering; it was so easy to put together and is sturdy. It’s waterproof and has pressure hinges that stop it blowing open or slamming shut. It housed all fold-up chairs with their thick full-length cushions on and is waterproof. Did exactly what we needed it to do. How often does that happen!?!

• Review by Chris

Chris ( 2020-Apr-28 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Bought to bring a little colour to my small hallway. Doesn’t disappoint. Great quality.

• Review by Tracey

Tracey ( 2020-Jan-29 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

This bench was exactly what I was looking for to put by our pond. Easy assembly and it serves our purpose!

• Review by Sandra

Sandra ( 2020-Aug-14 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

So adorable!! Comfy and sturdy too! I purchased the navy color and I was pleased they look navy in person, because the pictures online depict it bright blue. In love!

• Review by Steve

Steve ( 2020-Mar-18 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Excellent quality and look really expensive. Delivery was alot faster than expected. Love them

• Review by Andrew

Andrew ( 2020-Aug-26 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

This is a great small deck addition. It can be sat on which is amazing but is great for storage and not as big as others. Goes together in a few quick minutes, I got mine on sale which made it an unbelievable bargain!

• Review by Ellie

Ellie ( 2020-Jan-28 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Delivery was excellent. The assembly only took an hour or so. Foolproof instructions, solid structure would recommend it 100%

• Review by Rena

Rena ( 2020-Mar-11 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Seemed a little expensive, for a plastic box, but you’re paying for the engineering; it was so easy to put together and is sturdy. It’s waterproof and has pressure hinges that stop it blowing open or slamming shut. It housed all fold-up chairs with their thick full-length cushions on and is waterproof. Did exactly what we needed it to do. How often does that happen!?!

• Review by Davina

Davina ( 2020-Sep-19 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Beautiful! They arrived exactly as expected. They did look small at first but they fit tall adults just fine. Perfect for my front porch!

• Review by Annique

Annique ( 2020-Jun-18 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Brilliant storage box for my rattan corner seating - all the cushions fit perfectly. It looks great on the patio too!

• Review by Carly

Carly ( 2020-Feb-22 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Bought 2 of these to sit side by side in my garden border. They are exactly as shown & described, a lovely quality & good weight. I really like that they have drainage holes (so many garden pots don't) as I like to put flowers & shrubs direct into the pot. They make a nice feature in the garden & I'm really pleased with them.

• Review by Patricia

Patricia ( 2020-Jul-11 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Looks really nice in my daughter’s room. Very practical and functional. A little lower than we would have wanted, otherwise, it’s beautiful

Be the first to review “T-shirt with skirt”

Your email adchair will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 2 3 4 5