Description

High Quality Furniture Of Hokku Designs Parasols. Up To 70% Off 2.5m Traditional Parasol, Shop Garden & Outdoors.co.uk for all the best Parasols & Garden Umbrellas You'll Love! ⛱ Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff, even big stuff.

• Assembly Required: No
  • Base Included: No
  • Opening Mechanism: Crank Lift
  • Tilt: Yes
    • Product Name 2.5m Traditional Parasol
      Brand Hokku Designs
      Product SKU ukfd79cf9e99ada5a
      Category Parasols
      Main Category Garden Shades

Outdoor & Garden Ideas

Facts about Bathtub Surround and What it Can Do For You

Hidden away in a corner of the bathroom is a remarkable innovation that most people will never notice unless they meticulously inspect its edges.

Bathtub. Fit for luxurious baths and showers.

Who could ever think that beneath these exquisite creations is an ingenious utilization of what would otherwise have been just another feature of a typical form inside the house.

Going into the details of the bathtub, one gets the delightful impression of making a totally unexpected, felicitous discovery. That beneath the wonderful and relaxing baths are functional devices that serve as a barricade against water seepage — bathtub surround. Without it, you could have been stomping your way out of the bathroom due to water loss.

The Hidden Concept

What most people do not know is that bathtub surround is an innovative tool to seal or lock-in water within the perimeters of the bathtub. These bathtub surrounds can be used anywhere but they simply works well with bathtubs.

These kinds of surrounds usually come in kits, where the handbook or instruction manual is included. However, this manual is best read while inside the store because there are some instructions on buying certain materials that will be needed when you are already installing the bathtub surround.

However, as good as it may sound, many people are still not aware of the benefits that they can derive from bathtub surrounds. Hence, here is a list of some of its advantages so that they will know that the next time they see bathtub surrounds, they know that they should buy one for urgent situation or certain kinds of bathtub disaster.

1. Convenience

Bathtub surrounds are not built just for the sake of building it. These kinds of surrounds are especially made to provide convenience for the bathtub users.

With bathtub surrounds, people can expect easier, more convenient way of retaining water while taking a dip.

2. Optimum water conservation

One of the best things about bathtub surrounds is that it promotes water conservation. This is because with these things present in your bathtub, you can be assured that what you get is full ration of the amount of water that you have just placed inside your tub. This means that as you progress with your bath, no amount of water is wasted that is usually brought about by leakage or seepage within the walls of the bathtub.

3. Reliable

Bathtub surrounds can actually give you many years of leakage-free soaking and bathing. With these devices, you can be assured of a hardwearing, stain-defiant, and manageable bathtub.

4. Good Impressions

Old, grimy bathtubs are absolute disgusts. They do not just make your bathroom filthy-looking but they can also promote water leakage while taking a dip.

Hence, through the use of bathtub surround, you can easily renovate your bathtub, thereby, creating a fresher and modernized look.

Best of all, bathtub surrounds somewhat conceal the imperfections brought about by the wear and tear of your old bathtub. It covers any cracks or breaks within the walls of your bathtub, which can consequently modify the overall look of your tub and your bathroom.

Indeed, bathtub surrounds can provide many uses. It goes a long way from that sleek tool to a more workable device that does not only solve common bathtub problems but can also modify and enhance the total look of your bathtub as well as your bathroom.

All About of Parasols

Garden Parasols

beach  parasol

Wayfair.co.uk have enlisted Laura Hitchcock , award-winning lifestyle blogger at Little Stuff to help you choose some of the essentials which bring a little personality and warmth to your garden - here she’s looking at how to choose the perfect garden parasols , awnings and umbrellas to provide shade and protection on the hottest (or wettest!) summer days.

Parasols tend to come in three basic types , which it’s worth choosing between when you start to look. The classic β€˜Market’ umbrella sits in a stand , and the pole is straight up the middle (often sitting through a table). These are great for table protection , obviously , but also take up much less space – if you have a small plot or narrow patio then this is definitely your best choice.

To work around the glare when the sun sinks low in the sky , I’m a big fan of the parasols by the brand Lynton Garden– they have plenty of overhead shade , but you can tilt it as the sun sinks for continued protection from the early evening glare on your sun-downers.

A genius option for small patios , courtyard gardens and balconies is this brilliant Rectangular Market Parasol from dCor design (which isn’t a rectangle at all – it’s half a hexagon). It mounts against a wall , so even the smallest terrace can enjoy some midday shade.

Cantilever parasols hang below the pole , which is set at an angle – lots of shade , and with the added benefit of altering the angle as the sun shifts through the day. For me , the classic looks of a cantilever parasol wins hands down for any garden. I love that cool style – don't they look like a 1930’s angle-poise lamp? Gorgeous.

For a more portable option , go for a beach parasol – typically less sturdy in construction , these are the ones you want for a day out at the beach; they’re literally a giant version of your handbag rain umbrella , and are perfect for temporary shade on the move. I love Outsunny’s selection of parasols , they are great value so a good buy if you're on a budget and come in many bright colours and striped designs.

Wayfair.co.uk loves everything home and dΓ©cor , and we want to make sure that you do too. That's why we carry a zillion different Parasols for sale online. With options it's easy to narrow down your online shopping to find Parasols that are right for your home. With great products like the Jasper 1.5m Rectangular Traditional Parasol and the Ali 1.5m Beach Parasol you're sure to find the right Parasols that fit into your home.

21 of 55 Review For 2.5m Traditional Parasol

• Review by Kim

Kim ( 2021-Jan-07 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

This swing is perfect for the area that we wanted to place it in. The instructions weren’t as clear as I thought but thanks to the picture on the website, everything worked out great. It would have been better if it came with a seat cushion.

• Review by Lewis

Lewis ( 2020-Jul-30 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

LOVE THEM!!!!! I USE THEM FOR STORAGING THE DOGS PLAY TOYS AND STUFF. THE DOG IS UNABLE TO OPEN IT OR UNABLE TO DISTROY IT...

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2021-Jul-08 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Very pleased sturdy ,easy to build,good colour looks more expensive than it was, and excellent delivery

• Review by Stina

Stina ( 2020-Aug-10 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Really pleased with the garden set, so is the dog! Fast delivery, came within a week.

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2020-Nov-08 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

After multiple knee surgeries, I struggle to sit in some chairs as I cannot abide hard pressure against my leg. I love that these are very wide and the cushions soft. (I supplement with more cushions behind my back.) The first thing I did was change the cushion covers: the lime green is vibrant but doesn't go with my decor. ;) The seat is a little bit low, but very comfortable for me and will not tip over. The glass tabletop connects with very visible suction cups, but is easy to clean. I worried that the white cushions would show dirt and grit, but they are also easy to clean. We love that the set can be indoors/outdoors. Ours lives primarily in our conservatory (for year-round use), with occasionally use in the garden.

• Review by Ashley

Ashley ( 2021-Jul-11 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

These are a perfect wall accent for a smaller space. I put succulents in them and they fit perfect!

• Review by Allan

Allan ( 2021-Apr-10 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Great value and easy to assemble. Using inside for now but will make a great storage for outdoor cushions this fall.

• Review by Glendiveflowers

Glendiveflowers ( 2020-Mar-23 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Exactly what I expected color is a yellow gold. It matches well with my gold bed frame. Easy to hang up. Looks very nice. Exactly what you should expect from them. They are much smaller than the large one. I think they three pieces work together well. I can't wait to get some plants to put them in the vases. Definitely buy these you will be happy.

• Review by Cynthia And Tom

Cynthia And Tom ( 2021-May-31 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I think it is still too cold we’re we live to assemble the swing. I do know I have been researching stand alone swings for I while and this is the one I always went back too. Excited for warmer weather!

• Review by Deb

Deb ( 2021-Jun-23 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Very happy with purchase. Looks lovely in my hall. Comfortable to sit on while changing shoes. Love the variety of spaces. Can fit boots too.

• Review by Sher

Sher ( 2021-Apr-15 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

It's attractive and I expect I'm going to like it a lot. The instructions are really hopeless, though. There's an item they call "extra bolt" that is really a tool for holding a sort of washer in a hole so you can screw a bolt into it. (Then you unscrew the "extra bolt" from the washer and back your "extra bolt" out of the hole.) Not only is that only more or less hinted at by a tiny diagram...it doesn't actually work unless you insert the tool and washer all the way into the hole (maybe an inch and a half) and then back it out just a few millimeters. Only then (and only if you're holding the tool so the washer that's attached to it is in just the right position for you to screw the actual bolt in from the other side) does it work. I get why that's not easy to write instructions for. Making your customers figure that out, though...

• Review by Siobhan

Siobhan ( 2021-Mar-19 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

This little deck box is a perfect fit for our tiny porch. It holds a bucket full of car washing supplies and a plastic bin with a lid - about the size of a shoe box & 1/2 - there is room to spare. Shipped fairly quick. Was delivered in the original manufacturer box - no damage. Six pieces all snap together very easy! No metal parts to rust. The lid comes over the box, so it should be pretty dry. I didn't plan to use it for seating, but it seems sturdy enough to hold the weight of a small to average size adult.

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2020-Mar-18 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I'm pleased with our chairs - did a good search online and these are definitely good value for the better quality type 'Adirondack' chairs. The colour is great (we chose teal) and the wide flat arms are good for holding your drink/book/phone. They're lighter than I expected (easily moved around) but as they're hardwood not treated softwood I guess that's OK. Also the seat is very low to the ground (may not suit everyone) but the main thing is very comfortable to sit in - much more so that I expected. I probably wouldn't leave them out in an exposed location through winter. Overall, for the price, I'd say good value.

• Review by Lucy

Lucy ( 2020-May-10 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Really pleased with my purchase and delivery service was great.

• Review by Sandy

Sandy ( 2020-Jun-20 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Great for toys outdoors, too hot to really sit on, throw down a pillow though and .... Now you get two for one. The kids love it for safe keeping of pool toys etc.! Keeper.

• Review by Nannette

Nannette ( 2020-Dec-09 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Great pots, very stylish - I had read the reviews so knew it might crack when making drainage holes so avoided the middle and did it in the four indentations on the big pots. Would recommend you only make two drainage holes as probably won’t crack much that way - I did four and the fourth caused a crack rather than a hole. Even so they were fine with some crocks at the bottom and then filled. Not used the inner pots yet as I wanted tall black ones and these seemed good value versus comparisons which were either too expensive or cheap for indoor use only. Happy with these - just choose your drainage holes wisely!

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2021-Jan-13 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Prompt delivery, good quality set for my apartment balcony. Just took about 15 minutes to unpack box, put on screw in feet, etc. Only grief was an annoying large sticker on the table glass top that just wouldn't peel off but soon removed after buying and using some white spirit

• Review by JUDY

JUDY ( 2020-Jan-14 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Super cute. A bit smaller than I thought but great

• Review by Tully

Tully ( 2020-Jun-04 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Easy to assemble. Quality materials. Does the job nicely. Plants look great in them.

• Review by Mark

Mark ( 2020-Nov-15 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Perfect size for our balcony, fits perfectly down one side. It had been difficult to find a planter which was a bit smaller than standard. Great quality as well. Will fit 3 small plants perfectly - we;re going for herbs.

• Review by Erica

Erica ( 2021-Jan-24 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

So much www.boisecloggers.com they all go together nicely

Be the first to review β€œT-shirt with skirt”

Your email adchair will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 2 3 4 5