Description

Up to 70% Off Sol 72 Outdoor Awnings Door Canopies. Discount 1 X 0.6 Awning, Buy Awnings & Door Canopies online! Free delivery over £40 to most of the UK ✓ Great Selection ✓ Excellent customer service ✓ Find everything for a beautiful home

• Country of Origin: China
  • Manufacturer Warranty: Yes
  • Water Resistant: Yes
  • Cover Material: Vinyl
    • Popular 1 x 0.6 Awning is a quick and easy way of providing cover from both the sun and rain. It is an attractive feature over a front or back door. It is lightweight making it easy to install yet durable and weather resistant. This season has a tinted grey heat reflecting UV-stabilised polycarbonate cover and high-impact resistant side brackets. Aluminium front and rear profiles with a rubber seal on the back ensure a secure fit. Supplied with wall fixings.

Product Name 1 X 0.6 Awning
      Brand Sol 72 Outdoor
      Product SKU uk7493e37cf8e9ac2
      Category Awnings Door Canopies
      Main Category Garden Shades

Outdoor & Garden Ideas

Escape Next Season's High Heating Bills Now

Many homeowners worry about their home heating bills only when temperatures begin to drop. This can be a costly mistake. Demand for efficient hearth products, such as freestanding stoves or fireplace inserts, skyrockets in cooler months, often exceeding supply. If you were in the market for a hearth product last winter, you may have found yourself facing long delivery and installation delays. Waiting until cold weather arrives again this year could cost you all season long. Right now is the best time to select and install an efficient alternative-energy solution. In addition, in the warmer months, hearth retailers often offer price discounts, providing an incentive to act now.

According to the American Gas Association, turning your thermostat back 10 to 15 percent for eight hours per day can cut annual heating bills by 10 percent. Hearth products offer an attractive and cost-effective way to turn down the furnace and zone heat the areas where you spend the most time.

Determining which zone heating solution is best for you requires considering your lifestyle, where your hearth will be located, fuel type preferred and whether design or heat output is the primary desire.

Pellet-burning appliances continue to gain favor with homeowners because it can cost as little as three dollars to provide 24 hours of steady heat. Thanks to state-of-the-art technology, pellet appliances require simply loading pellet fuel, such as wood pellets or corn, into the hopper and starting the unit. An automatic feed system delivers the pellets into the burn chamber. Quadra-Fire takes the technology even further with its Mt. Vernon Advanced Energy Insert. Offering up to 75 percent efficiency, the insert automatically tracks and adjusts heat output, as well as cleans the unit without interrupting operation.

Direct Vent gas fireplaces offer the greatest level of convenience. Operating at a flip of a switch, Direct Vent gas fireplaces are up to 70 percent efficient. Homeowners can also cut up to an additional 15 dollars off their monthly heating bill by selecting a unit with an IntelliFire electric ignition system found in Heat & Glo, Heatilator and Quadra-Fire brand Direct Vent gas fireplaces.

Many homeowners do not realize that their masonry woodburning fireplaces can actually be a source of heat loss. According to the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), a woodburning fireplace can exhaust as much as 24,000 cubic feet of air per hour to the outside, which in turn draws in cold air from the outside through the home's doors and windows. By converting their woodburning fireplace into a high-efficiency gas, wood or pellet-burning fireplace insert, homeowners can increase the fireplace's efficiency up to 100 percent.

All About of Awnings Door Canopies

Awnings & Door Canopies

When finalising your outdoor space , adding an awning or canopy can be a worthy investment.Hailed as one of the top and simplest ways to add value to your home , awnings and , in particular , door canopies are becoming ever more popular with renters and homeowners alike. No longer just a way to protect you and your patio from the elements with a simple extend and shelter technique , awnings and door canopies are the stylish statement makers , allowing you to expand your home and space for working , relaxing and playing to the outdoors.

Awnings are versatile enough that they can be attached to your home’s patio or windows , your caravan or perhaps even the side of your boat , wherever you might call home. Canopies are usually larger than awnings and come as freestanding , ideal for when you want to chase the sun and provide immediate shade. Yet with so many types of awnings and canopies available , which one is right for you?

Manual (retractable) awnings

Manual  retractable  awning

A manual awning is probably the most common and convenient type of awning available , as it allows you to extend and roll back whenever you desire. Using its simple folding mechanism , you can store a manual awning away with ease and reattach when necessary , avoiding any potential damage from rain or harsh weather conditions.

Automated (retractable) awnings

Dupont  retractable  side  awning

Similar to their manual counterparts , automated or motorised awnings are at the top of the list when it comes to convenience and ease of use. A little more on the pricey side , be weary that the awning’s motor is susceptible to eventual wear and tear and could need replacing in due time.

Portable awnings

portable  awning

An awning that can be transported from one place to another sounds tempting , however their mobility does mean that their frames are more often than not quite fragile. Much like a conventional umbrella , pitch them up wherever needed and all without the use of a holder. Great for spontaneous garden parties , events or that patch of garden in need of some shade.er.

´

Static (non-retractable) awnings

static  awning

Fixed or static awnings are the most affordable variety. A permanent fixture above your window or door , static awnings are built to withstand even the toughest of weather conditions. That being said , they do require more cleaning and maintenance than other awning and canopy types.

Door canopies

door  canopy

A handy addition to a front or side door , door canopies are there to shelter you from rain , snow , sleet , whatever weather you face when leaving your home. Call it a stylish upgrade to an otherwise standard door.

At Wayfair , we have so many awnings and door canopies for sale on our website , from brands such as Wildon Home and Palram. We want to make sure when you're looking for where to buy awnings and door canopies online , you're getting one that's right for you. We have a zillion options to choose from with thousands of great deals every day.

22 of 25 Review For 1 X 0.6 Awning

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2020-Aug-21 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Purchased & delivered in days despite it being a Bank Holiday. Arrived well packaged, all pieces there and not too hard to put together for a novice. Good quality, good overall experience, would recommend

• Review by Sudeep

Sudeep ( 2020-Jun-10 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Easy to build. Parts just slotted together. Good quality wood. Now filled with lots of plants

• Review by Cathy Daniels

Cathy Daniels ( 2020-Jul-26 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Love these chairs. They match perfectly with our outdoor concrete table and are really quite comfortable.

• Review by Kristen

Kristen ( 2020-Sep-26 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Good quality,good finish. Still to build it so hopefully it will be straightforward. Prompt delivery by friendly, helpful courier.

• Review by Deborah

Deborah ( 2020-Jun-24 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

We really like this lantern. it goes perfectly in our porch, just the size and weight; it ws so reasonable too. great purchase

• Review by Jenny

Jenny ( 2020-Feb-11 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Good quality plastic plant pots. They have a smaller pull out pot inside with retractable handles. Very pleased with my purchase and happy with the whole service and delivery experience.

• Review by Stephen

Stephen ( 2020-Feb-27 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I absolutely LOVE these. Target is selling them for 80. They are a bit confusing to hang box doesn’t come with any instruction... I used a small drill bit to drill the hole then tapped the plastic anchors into the wall screwed the stylish brass screws into the anchors by hand. The screws don’t have any notches to use a screwdriver or drill on.

• Review by Justin

Justin ( 2020-May-17 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Perfect size for my family of three, looks great on our deck. My only gripe with it I suppose is the back cushions fall forward a lot which can be annoying or messy.

• Review by Roberto Gagliardi

Roberto Gagliardi ( 2020-Sep-30 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Arrived within a few days and was pretty easy to put together. Feels quality and is a great addition to our garden.

• Review by Eva

Eva ( 2020-Sep-18 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Very pleased with our extra large sturdy and secure storage box. It arrived flat pack and assembly was required which I am told was straight forward with good, easy to follow instructions.

• Review by Mrs E M

Mrs E M ( 2020-May-11 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

These are nice looking chairs, but they are extremely shallow/small. I wish I had double checked the depth measurement before I ordered them. I'm 5'6" and the seat of the chair hits my leg about mid-thigh and the armrests are too short. They look great, but are very uncomfortable to sit in. If it wasn't such a hassle to return them, I would send them back.

• Review by Sonja

Sonja ( 2020-Aug-17 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Great value for money. Delivered within a couple of days. Seems good quality for the price. Fills a redundant spot on my deck perfectly

• Review by Cheryle

Cheryle ( 2020-May-02 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I purchased two of the storage units for my deck and they are perfect extra seating and for storing those cushions or small items in that you don't want to get wet.

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2020-May-21 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

My decking is not very big so wanted something small , can honestly say these fit just right and the quality is brilliant.

• Review by Jo

Jo ( 2020-Apr-13 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Very happy, with the light, well made and Sturdy for the money. The service and speed of delivery from www.boisecloggers.com was brilliant.

• Review by Christina

Christina ( 2020-Feb-02 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Quick easy way to add pop to wall. Can be used for holding lots of items above a desk and still look attractive.

• Review by Sam

Sam ( 2020-Mar-23 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

A little smaller than what I had expected but still super cute!

• Review by Alla

Alla ( 2020-Jan-28 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

The kids constantly had their helmets, baseball gloves etc all over the deck at the cabin. I ordered this stylish storage bin so I didn't have to look at it. It looks great on the deck and serves as an extra seat too! It was super easy to put together and just looks like another piece of furniture!

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2020-May-02 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Lovely red colour, matches my front door. Look expensive plenty of scope for planting. Good finish, will look great. Strong and light to lift. Just need to drill holes for drainage. Good to have a more unusual colour . Arrived on time and packed well.

• Review by Melinda

Melinda ( 2020-May-20 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Exactly as it says on the tin. Looks great, comfy, weatherproof and the focal part of my garden ........ happy TY

• Review by Trish

Trish ( 2020-Aug-27 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

These pots are amazing. They are light weight and look like a true ceramic pot. I bought the big size ones and the plants look great in them. Great addition to the garden.

• Review by Scott

Scott ( 2020-Aug-01 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Pleased with the garden set. Easy to assemble and very good value for money. A good size for our small garden and the colour is better than imagined from the online images. Excellent delivery service.

Be the first to review “T-shirt with skirt”

Your email adchair will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 2 3 4 5