Description

We Offer A Large Selection Of Sol 72 Outdoor Awnings Door Canopies. Buy Cheap 2.4m X 1.6m Awning, Buy Awnings & Door Canopies online! Free delivery over £40 to most of the UK ✓ Great Selection ✓ Excellent customer service ✓ Find everything for a beautiful home

• : Metal
    • Product Name 2.4m X 1.6m Awning
      Brand Sol 72 Outdoor
      Product SKU uk749fafa43a405b7
      Category Awnings Door Canopies
      Main Category Garden Shades

Outdoor & Garden Ideas

Climbing Frames and Play Structures is planning permission needed

As a retailer of climbing frames and other play structures to the UK market I sometimes get asked if planning permission is needed for putting a play structure in the garden.

The answer to this is generally no. In fact, I have yet to come across anyone who has bought a play structure from my web sites and has needed planning permission. These are regarded as temporary structures and there is normally no problem.

However, if you live in a part of the country which is a conservation area, or there are covenants or restrictions in your lease or deeds then these may affect whether you can put up your play structure.

This sort of thing is rare and only you will know if you are affected by anything like this. If you are in any doubt then a quick word with your local planning department should clear up any worries.

Generally, as long as your play structure is going in your back garden, and not inconveniencing your neighbours in any way then there should be no problems.

Obviously, dont even think about putting your play structure in your front garden, as you will definitely need planning permission for that !

So, where is the best place to position your play structure in terms of safety ?
A lot of people want to place their play structure on play bark to provide a safe cushioned surface, and this is a great idea, but it isan expensive option and is really not necessary. If you are buying a climbing frame or other play structure then make sure you look out for one that can be placed on grass.

When measuring up or positioning your play structure make sure that you allow at least 3ft (preferably 6ft) of free space around the play structure. Bear in mind that your children need to walk around the play structure and get access to the various parts of it. If your play structure includes a swing then take into account the amount of space that you are likely to need for a child to be using the swing while another walks in front of, or behind, the swing.

Are there any dangers in your garden which you need to avoid ?

You want to make sure that your play structure is not positioned on top of or near a concrete path. If your child was to fall then you want to make sure they are going to land on grass, not concrete !

Make sure that some of the other less obvious hazards are avoided, such as washing lines, and sheds.

So what about actually installing your play structure ?

Depending on the make and model of the play structure it may need to be concreted into the ground. Some models are designed to have extra length in the frame so that this extra length can be buried in the ground. With these models, burying the extra length is essential, and concreting them into place is optional, but recommended.

The other method of securing your climbing frame or play structure in place is to use metal pegs. These will be attached to the play structure at one end, and the other end can either be buried in the ground or a small amount of concrete can be used to secure it in place.

These are just some of the many considerations that you need to take into account when choosing your kids climbing frame or play structure. If you would like more advice then this is available in the form of a free report from the Climbing Frames Etc. web site at http://www.climbing-frames-etc.co.uk/special-offer.html.

All About of Awnings Door Canopies

Awnings & Door Canopies

When finalising your outdoor space , adding an awning or canopy can be a worthy investment.Hailed as one of the top and simplest ways to add value to your home , awnings and , in particular , door canopies are becoming ever more popular with renters and homeowners alike. No longer just a way to protect you and your patio from the elements with a simple extend and shelter technique , awnings and door canopies are the stylish statement makers , allowing you to expand your home and space for working , relaxing and playing to the outdoors.

Awnings are versatile enough that they can be attached to your home’s patio or windows , your caravan or perhaps even the side of your boat , wherever you might call home. Canopies are usually larger than awnings and come as freestanding , ideal for when you want to chase the sun and provide immediate shade. Yet with so many types of awnings and canopies available , which one is right for you?

Manual (retractable) awnings

Manual  retractable  awning

A manual awning is probably the most common and convenient type of awning available , as it allows you to extend and roll back whenever you desire. Using its simple folding mechanism , you can store a manual awning away with ease and reattach when necessary , avoiding any potential damage from rain or harsh weather conditions.

Automated (retractable) awnings

Dupont  retractable  side  awning

Similar to their manual counterparts , automated or motorised awnings are at the top of the list when it comes to convenience and ease of use. A little more on the pricey side , be weary that the awning’s motor is susceptible to eventual wear and tear and could need replacing in due time.

Portable awnings

portable  awning

An awning that can be transported from one place to another sounds tempting , however their mobility does mean that their frames are more often than not quite fragile. Much like a conventional umbrella , pitch them up wherever needed and all without the use of a holder. Great for spontaneous garden parties , events or that patch of garden in need of some shade.er.

´

Static (non-retractable) awnings

static  awning

Fixed or static awnings are the most affordable variety. A permanent fixture above your window or door , static awnings are built to withstand even the toughest of weather conditions. That being said , they do require more cleaning and maintenance than other awning and canopy types.

Door canopies

door  canopy

A handy addition to a front or side door , door canopies are there to shelter you from rain , snow , sleet , whatever weather you face when leaving your home. Call it a stylish upgrade to an otherwise standard door.

At Wayfair , we have so many awnings and door canopies for sale on our website , from brands such as Wildon Home and Palram. We want to make sure when you're looking for where to buy awnings and door canopies online , you're getting one that's right for you. We have a zillion options to choose from with thousands of great deals every day.

24 of 11 Review For 2.4m X 1.6m Awning

• Review by Laura

Laura ( 2021-May-04 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

This storage box is absolutely ideal for storing cushions and other garden accoutrements. It arrived early (!) and came flat packed but was extremely easy to put together in about half an hour. The colour is great, blending into the background of the garden.

• Review by Lucas

Lucas ( 2021-Jan-14 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I love our new outdoor sofa! For the price it’s brilliant. The back cushions fall down a bit and the sections don’t fasten together.. but it’s absolutely fine for us. I bought 2 other outdoor cushions also from www.boisecloggers.com that match the lime green. Delivery was faster than expected and sofa was in perfect condition. Might buy another one if more come into stock!

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2020-Dec-08 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

The box arrived as promised - well packed. I am 84 years old and it clicked together perfectly apart from clicking the last hinge bit in with the help of a screw driver to push! Very sturdy and smart and goes with furniture I got from you last year. Delighted.

• Review by Gretchen

Gretchen ( 2021-Mar-01 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Exactly what I wanted. I just painted this room a dark color and had an empty space on the wall. I wanted to put something's with texture or three dimensional and something light colored to offset the dark background. I also wanted something a bit more organic soI put fake little plants inside. They look great!

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2021-Jan-18 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I bought one for firewood for near our fire pit, and the other holds towels in case someone forgets theirs near the pool. Never any problems with rain getting in and the extra seating is helpful. Holds even our larger friends

• Review by Lisa

Lisa ( 2020-Apr-05 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

A really nice suite that was easy to assemble & looks just like the pics. When one of the boxes did not arrive www.boisecloggers.com were brilliant & got it to us the following day. A great product & great customer service.

• Review by Yasmin

Yasmin ( 2020-Jul-02 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

These are cute but tiny! Also the metal is cheap Gold looking. Not the brass look I was expecting.

• Review by Graham

Graham ( 2020-Feb-07 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I leaned back and unfortunately caused two stress fractures in the seat back. Will brace the fractures and re-paint the breaks. Otherwise, the pop-up tray is versatile and the bench seat is solid.

• Review by Mary

Mary ( 2021-May-04 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I leaned back and unfortunately caused two stress fractures in the seat back. Will brace the fractures and re-paint the breaks. Otherwise, the pop-up tray is versatile and the bench seat is solid.

• Review by Stephanie

Stephanie ( 2020-Feb-16 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I hung these in my dining room, and put some artificial succulents in them. They look awesome!

• Review by Andrew

Andrew ( 2021-May-18 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Liked the look on line the bent seat and back for comfort. The next day delivery was a bonus waiting 14 days could have saved money. Very easy to assemble and looks and feels good, happy.

• Review by Ashleigh

Ashleigh ( 2020-Oct-05 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I ordered this garden bench in the blue and love it! It gives our front porch a great pop of color. So glad the blue bench came back in stock!

• Review by Lindsay

Lindsay ( 2020-Apr-14 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Comfortable and fits well into there garden. Good value but disappointed to see introduced in the sale a few days later

• Review by Gretchen

Gretchen ( 2020-Oct-31 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Started with fantastic delivery service. Was pleasantly surprised when I was notified it was shipped well ahead of expected time and delivery company were great too. I thought I'd be overwhelmed when putting together but managed to do comfortably in my own. Took around an hour. Looks great in the garden and look forward to spending time outside relaxing

• Review by Amanda

Amanda ( 2020-Jun-12 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

An excellent swing. Well made and so easy to put together. I would definately recomend this product.

• Review by Lisa

Lisa ( 2020-Jan-09 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Very stylish and comfortable. Wider seat than usual rattan furniture. Bought for our balcony.

• Review by Christine

Christine ( 2021-Feb-19 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Easy to build, good instructions and looks great. Really pleased with it so far - looks brill in my hallway and means the kids aren’t sprawled on the floor taking their shoes off every day :)

• Review by Stacy

Stacy ( 2021-Jan-02 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Bought at request of 84 year old mum, bit orange for my taste but she loves it and enjoys sitting with a cup of tea in the sunshine

• Review by Marian

Marian ( 2021-Jan-15 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Lovely looking pot- I am over the moon with my pots. Sturdy, look like ceramic without being as heavy.

• Review by Pietro

Pietro ( 2020-Apr-09 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I love the brown rattan style, it fits in to my garden style. I love the modern look of the grey but that would fit in! The cushions are wipeable which is great as my dog has joined us on the sofa. Bought furniture clips online and found it a funny size but have wedged a bit of plywood in and it’s not moved since! Worth the money but definitely a two man build.

• Review by Gale

Gale ( 2020-Dec-16 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

It will serve its purpose for what we got it but looks like cheap plastic so the appearance is definitely not "top quality". However, I have no doubt that it will stand up to the elements!

• Review by Ryann

Ryann ( 2021-Jan-23 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

These look great in my bedroom filled with succulents

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2021-Jul-20 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

absolutely fantastic perfect fit for our new deck in our new home . Thank You

• Review by Casey

Casey ( 2020-Oct-20 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Not fitted yet but quality looks really good. Solid metal frame and clear glass panes. These are quite big so will let out a lot of light - just measure they won’t be too big for you before buying!

Be the first to review “T-shirt with skirt”

Your email adchair will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 2 3 4 5