Description

Special offers for Sol 72 Outdoor Garden Water Features Fountains. Cheap Price 4 Bowl Resin Water Feature With Light, Shop Garden & Outdoors.co.uk for all the best Garden Water Features, Fountains ⛲ & Solar Powered Water Features. Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff, even big stuff.

• Manufacturer Warranty: Yes
  • Overall: 53cm H x 25cm W x 25cm D
  • Design: Cascade
  • Overall Product Weight: 9kg
  • Water Capacity: 10L
    • Product Name 4 Bowl Resin Water Feature With Light
      Brand Sol 72 Outdoor
      Product SKU ukc8e7801b6c78f04
      Category Garden Water Features Fountains
      Main Category Garden Decor

Outdoor & Garden Ideas

Hardwood Floors For Healthy Living

Did you know hardwood flooring is better for you than almost any other type of floor covering out there? According to the Environmental Protection Agency indoor air quality is one the biggest health threats people face on a daily basis. Installing a hardwood floor in your home will drastically improve the quality of the air you and your family breath everyday.

Hardwood flooring is healthier in your home because the hard surface does not trap dust and doesn't provide an environment for mold and mites to flourish, more at http://www.floorsworks.com. Breathing in mold can lead to asthma and chronic sickness in kids and adults. This is better for everyone who lives in your home but especially beneficial to those thirty five million individual who suffer from either seasonal or continuous allergies.

The Environmental Protection Agency also found that toxins like pesticides used in gardens and to clean your home can accumulate on surfaces within your home, most easily in carpeting. This kind of thing is not only unhealthy for you but very dangerous for your children and pets. Too high a concentration of these toxins can cause sickness and also leads to allergies in adults.

When you use natural wood flooring in your home you are also eliminating off-gassing. This is the release of toxins by synthetic materials that can be very dangerous to all in your home. Off-gassing has been known to make people and pets chronically sick.

Hardwood flooring is also a good environmental choice. Wood is a naturally renewable resource and part of the cycle of life. Overall hardwood floors are the best choice for your home, your family, and even the planet. They also add to the value of your home more than just about any other type of floor covering. You can't go wrong with natural hardwood flooring for you and yours.

All About of Garden Water Features Fountains

Garden Water Features , Fountains & Solar Powered Water Features

Available space in your garden is one of the restricting factors which will help you choose between garden water features. Larger landscaped gardens are perfect for ponds or big scale water features , whereas small to medium spaces generally lend themselves well to fountains.

In history , there have been several significant water features and gardens , with the Hanging Gardens of Babylon , one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World , being perhaps the best known. These were a meticulously planned and landscaped set of tiered gardens featuring canals , dams and aqueducts designed to water the plants and extravagant grassy areas.

Today , you can plan your own modern day gardens with water features that are no less stunning and impactful. Ensure that your garden parties are even more memorable with one of our tranquil , meditative water fountains or water features , described below in more detail.

Modern  water  features  and  fountains  at  Wayfair.co.uk

For more contemporary gardens , select from one of our sleek , modern sculptural water features which are sure to provide a striking focal point in your garden or outdoor space. Enjoy the calming sound of trickling water as you relax with a nice coffee or mixed drink.

Traditional fountains containing children , cherubs and the like are very popular in many gardens across the UK. They offer a taste of the past with a modern twist , and usually come in stone or bronze effect finishes.

Your garden doesn’t have to be the only place where you go to zen-out. Indoor water features and fountains are perfect for large living rooms , offering a little piece of paradise in your safe haven , teleporting you to a faraway land.

Wayfair.co.uk loves everything home and dΓ©cor , and we want to make sure that you do too. That's why we carry a zillion different Fountains for sale online. With options it's easy to narrow down your online shopping to find Fountains that are right for your home. With great products like the Spiro Acrylic and Sand Fountain with Light and the Hahira Ceramic Water Feature you're sure to find the right Fountains that fit into your home.

24 of 50 Review For 4 Bowl Resin Water Feature With Light

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2020-Apr-17 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Quite tricky in places to assemble. Suggest starting with the table or stool. The corner units have a very awkward couple of bolts to tighten. Do assemble loosely before tightening up as suggested, the rattan is slippy. That said you do get some spares and a set of nifty tools to assemble with though an extra couple of heads for the Allen key ratchet would be useful. The cushions are very lightweight so will probably blow away in a brisk breeze. Also the fabric is very synthetic feeling. That said the foam seems comfortable. Overall looks good and the suggested cover is very well made and substantial

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2020-Feb-29 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Delivery was excellent. The assembly only took an hour or so. Foolproof instructions, solid structure would recommend it 100%

• Review by Michael

Michael ( 2020-May-12 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Great quality and are surviving my windy and rainy terrace. They also look lovely tooooo

• Review by Falak

Falak ( 2020-Feb-20 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Great quality, arrived in perfect condition. They look fabulous, so i'm getting some more.

• Review by Aileen

Aileen ( 2020-May-31 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Looks beautiful - well made - but didn't think they would be quite this small - otherwise it would deserve a 5 star!

• Review by Ross

Ross ( 2020-Sep-06 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Smaller than I expected but they can still hold a small succulent for wall decor. I mixed and matched this size with the larger size too.

• Review by Becky

Becky ( 2020-Aug-08 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Huge!! I can fit 8 large cushion seat pads plus all the back cushions and there’s still loads of room left.

• Review by Susan

Susan ( 2020-Apr-14 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Very nice looking bench and easy to assemble. Going to see how it holds up in Montreal weather. I took 1 star off because the wood feels a bit light and bendy but overall very good.

• Review by Siobhan

Siobhan ( 2020-Mar-06 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Modern, easy to move around, love it. However the warning sticker on the glass top table does not come off easily and leaves full square glue mark on glass. Also in description when buying it stated β€œ parasol” which I took to mean table would have hole for one, it doesn’t .

• Review by Susan

Susan ( 2020-Jul-02 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Easy to assemble. Quality materials. Does the job nicely. Plants look great in them.

• Review by Allan

Allan ( 2020-Jan-12 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

beautiful matt neat looking plant bots that frame my garden wall perfectly.

• Review by Falak

Falak ( 2020-Jun-01 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Set up was super easy!! I didn’t even need to use the nails they sent with it, I could use regular thumbtacks and they stayed up just as well. The size is a bit smaller than portrayed in the stock photos, but other than that I’m super happy with the color and style! They look amazing in my room.

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2020-Jul-01 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Bought 4 of these for around our fire pit. Husband put them together in less than a hour and they are so comfortable.

• Review by Joyce

Joyce ( 2020-May-22 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Everyone deserves to wake up to a smile! Trigg 2 Piece Wall Decor makes me smile with joy!

• Review by Roger Hopkins

Roger Hopkins ( 2020-Jan-12 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

They were a bit small for the space I wanted to put them in but because I ordered 2 sets it worked out. They are of good quality and all the installation materials came with them.

• Review by Erica

Erica ( 2020-Jan-29 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Sturdy and very large! Perfect for storing garden cushions and many other things! Finishing on lid a little messy but other than that, easily assembled and attractive

• Review by Julie

Julie ( 2020-Sep-26 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

The bench itself is very nice, but it has this lift-up part in the middle (to serve as a table, I suppose). This cracked the first time I tried to move it. This makes two different furniture items that have been problematic in recent orders.

• Review by Ellenor

Ellenor ( 2020-Jun-09 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

A decent set for the money. I found it easy to assemble. Nice size chairs although the backs could be higher and more supporting which leads to my main disappointment. The cushions have a very cheap feel, are very lightweight which means a slight gust of wind and your picking them up from their scattered positions on the garden. Also the material has a polyester feel so can move a little. (Going to look at some Velcro to solve last 2 problems). Having said that the set is comfy to sit on, although I feel that abit better quality cushions would have made a real difference and make it really comfortable, for that I score it 4 stars. Like I said a good value set, strong bases, comfy ish and looks the part. Would have been 5 star if it wasn’t for the cushions.

• Review by Patti

Patti ( 2020-Aug-21 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Looks fab on my patio! I was very dubious about the measurements of the furniture before delivery and expected something a lot smaller however I wasn't disappointed. For the price, I do also feel the quality is really good and the rattan effect is good quality. I had been looking at similar items in garden centres that were much more expensive but poorer quality. I would definitely recommend

• Review by Sue

Sue ( 2020-Jan-26 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Ordered 3 and they are really lovely planters but because they were not packed properly one was split so have only given 3 stars as they were delivered quickly and I did like the boxed insert that goes inside the planters. Tried to email but got no response.

• Review by Gale

Gale ( 2020-Jun-14 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Great size for all my outdoor cushions. Built it my myself in just under an hour. Relatively straight forward build, it hasn’t rained yet so hopefully will prove to be waterproof when it does!!

• Review by Neil

Neil ( 2020-Jul-23 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Perfect sized storage box for all our outside furniture cushions, with a good look to. Very easy to build up, in fact my 17 year old teenage daughter did it in 25 mins. Good solid product.

• Review by Christina

Christina ( 2020-Apr-21 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Unfortunately the product was faulty on arrival, the grey laminate was blown/bobbled on 4 out of the 6 shelf sections, this also caused them to be darker than the rest of the laminate surrounding it. Can't really comment on the finished article as it's tainted but www.boisecloggers.com customer service was very good and made resolving the issue very simple.

• Review by Cindy

Cindy ( 2020-May-27 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I have a small patio and hate clutter. I bought this in white and it's big enough to hold my clippers, gloves, fertilizers, small garden tools, barbecue tools and a bag of charcoal. It's sturdy enough for me to sit on while barbecuing. Perfect for my needs and looks nice. It's easy to put together following the instructions. A great deal and arrived in no time at all.

Be the first to review β€œT-shirt with skirt”

Your email adchair will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 2 3 4 5