Description

We Offer A Large Selection Of Symple Stuff Electric Barbecues. Free S&H 46.5cm Cooking Zone Portable Electric Barbecue, Buy Electric Barbecues online! Free delivery over £40 to most of the UK ✓ Great Selection ✓ Excellent customer service ✓ Find everything for a beautiful home

• Country of Origin: China
  • Primary Cooking Surface Area: 2325cm²
  • Grill Type: Electric Barbecue
  • Grate Material: Steel
  • Grill Body Primary Material: Stainless steel; Steel
    • This electric barbecue is ideal for barbecue and grilling enthusiasts. It has multiple functions: barbecue side table and serving tray. When the grill is not in use it acts as a side table and the cover can be used as a serving tray. Because of its 3-in-1 functions the table is particularly suitable for small spaces.

Product Name 46.5cm Cooking Zone Portable Electric Barbecue
      Brand Symple Stuff
      Product SKU uke58b363ed8e343e
      Category Electric Barbecues
      Main Category Barbecues Outdoor Cooking

Outdoor & Garden Ideas

Cut Costs Increase Comfort

The cost of keeping cool is on the rise. Energy prices, at historic levels last year, continue to climb as global demand for energy increases and the country recovers from hurricane-related disruptions to domestic oil and natural gas production.

Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) manufacturers are responding to the challenges of increased energy costs by offering homeowners air-conditioning units that deliver new energy efficiency standards and reduce your energy usage. For example, York, a Johnson Controls Company, encourages consumers in search of an energy-efficient HVAC system to consider the York Affinity™ series of air conditioners.

The innovative scroll compressor technology in the Affinity series offers energy-saving efficiency in units with a seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER) of 13.

The 15 SEER model has an even higher-performing scroll compressor featuring a two-stage design. This means when the air conditioner senses the need for maximum cooling, the compressor automatically shifts into two-stage operation. And as the demand for cooling decreases, the compressor automatically reduces to a single-stage operation, requiring substantially less energy. In fact, this unit is as much as 60 percent more efficient than a traditional air-conditioning unit.

The two-stage design also contributes to unusually quiet operation. The unit can reach as low as 71 decibels (dB). This is much quieter than a typical hair dryer, which operates in the range of 76dB. For every three decibels quieter, perceived sound is cut by 50 percent.

Humidity control also increases with the two-stage design, air circulation improves and hot and cold spots disappear.

The York Affinity unit comes in a choice of seven colors or up to 77 different college logo panels to complement your home, landscaping and lifestyle.

There are additional ways you can keep your utility bills down:

• Make sure your indoor furnace or air handler filter is clean and free from debris, which could obstruct airflow and place a strain on your system, causing it to work harder and use more energy.

• Seal any air leaks, such as those near doors and windows and places where plumbing, ducting or electrical wiring goes through exterior walls.

• Make sure your home is properly insulated, including the hot water heater and hot water pipes, the attic, ceilings, exterior and basement walls, floors and crawl space.

22 of 51 Review For 46.5cm Cooking Zone Portable Electric Barbecue

• Review by Michelle

Michelle ( 2020-Oct-24 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Love how they look on the wall. Very excited to have them as an addition to our house!!

• Review by Lesley

Lesley ( 2020-Jul-07 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

This was everything I expected. It is not only great for storage but it is also extra seating outside. I not only really liked this product but I purchased one for my son and his family! 5 star.

• Review by Joyce

Joyce ( 2020-Oct-21 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Fits the space perfectly. Exactly as described and great build quality. Easy to assemble and arrived very quickly.

• Review by Pauline

Pauline ( 2020-Jul-28 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

excellent value for money.. goes up in less than 10mins with clear and easy instructions. and delivered on time.

• Review by Robbie

Robbie ( 2020-Apr-19 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Great match for the armless ones .......the arms give them that little something extra that makes them perfect for the younger set at the table.

• Review by Amy

Amy ( 2020-Jun-22 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Great accent pieces for either side of our piece of art over the couch. Exactly what I was looking for!

• Review by Julie

Julie ( 2020-Oct-10 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Packaged these were surprisingly compact which was a bonus for carrying through to the garden. Really easy to put together. Bought two and the first took 10 minutes while I sorted the pieces and followed the numbered diagram. The second then only took a few minutes following the previous process. They look great in what was a bit of scrub in our garden that now looks lovely and neat. The low overall height means they aren’t over imposing and don’t take as much soil as I thought which was a nice bonus.

• Review by Glenda

Glenda ( 2020-Jul-27 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

LOVE THEM!!!!! I USE THEM FOR STORAGING THE DOGS PLAY TOYS AND STUFF. THE DOG IS UNABLE TO OPEN IT OR UNABLE TO DISTROY IT...

• Review by Eddie

Eddie ( 2020-Apr-08 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Great for filler on the collage wall. Not much else to say except they didn’t break on the way

• Review by Tracey

Tracey ( 2020-Sep-28 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

FANTASTIC VALUE FOR MONEY SO COMFY

• Review by Diane

Diane ( 2020-Oct-11 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Got the chairs with the Brookhurst frop leaf table and both are great

• Review by Lisa

Lisa ( 2020-Jan-29 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Great little greenhouse, does what I need, good size where space is at a premium

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2020-Apr-26 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Decent swing. Not too large, good enough for two people. We will see how it holds up outside. The wood seems like somewhat decent quality, but not sure long-term. It is somewhat difficult awkward to put together. I would recommend two people to put this item together. Part of the main beam cracked slightly when I was putting it together. Used some wood glue it’s good as new, however, you shouldn’t have to use wood glue on a brand new product. Also, the styrofoam in the packaging is a PAIN! The little styrofoam pieces get everywhere! It falls apart so easily - wish they would use better quality styrofoam. It seems like a little thing but it’s quite a pain to clean up.

• Review by Angela

Angela ( 2020-Jan-09 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Well made with nice style. Perfect size for miscellaneous items like shoes, toys etc . We are using it to hold shoes that we remove at our front door. Good strong seat as well.

• Review by Suzanne Elizabeth

Suzanne Elizabeth ( 2020-Aug-07 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

The flat-pack arrived in excellent condition and the instructions were easy to follow . Could not resist starting assembly straight away, all parts were perfectly machined and went together accurately and within an hour or so of arrival I was sitting on the cushioned bench with shoes and boots neatly stored beneath.Thank you www.boisecloggers.com and the manufactures you sourced so well.

• Review by Anonymous

Anonymous ( 2020-Jul-12 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Excellent planter, arrived well packaged and on time. A great addition to the patio.

• Review by Carolyn

Carolyn ( 2020-Jul-12 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

Great planter. Looks durable and stylish. Very pleased with this purchase.

• Review by Sue

Sue ( 2020-Mar-27 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

I bought this lovely bench 2 weeks ago,, I'm truely delighted with it.. I received bench in excellent condition.. I was a little daunted by self asemblance, but found very easy to put together.. The bench looks great and is really good quality. Would really recommend this item to anyone looking to buy this item..

• Review by Michelle

Michelle ( 2020-Jan-22 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

These are on my porch so my grocery delivery can leave the items while I am at work. They are wonderful. I can put ice in there and items stay cold. Love it

• Review by Evelyn

Evelyn ( 2020-Oct-11 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

This box is perfect for my needs. It is used to hold towels and a few hot tub chemicals that are used daily, It also serves as a seat on our small deck where space is at a premium. Nice and sturdy. EASY to assemble. Very fast shipping from www.boisecloggers.com too!

• Review by James

James ( 2020-Oct-03 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

its fine, just needs something to tie it to the floor and wall to keep it from blowing away in the wind

• Review by Stephanie

Stephanie ( 2020-Apr-16 )

VERIFIED BUYER
    ★★★★★

It is smaller than it appears! Difficult to store high-tops in the small shelves. But it looks quite decent and can hold 10 pairs of shoes. So go for it if you are looking to shelve only that many pairs or will be using it as a supplementary to a main shoe rack

Be the first to review “T-shirt with skirt”

Your email adchair will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1 2 3 4 5